Interference Random Music Thread Part VII: Hot Rice? I prefer the Shaved Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a homespun prairie wisdom kind of thing.

I'm cooling down now, but yeah. That move a couple weeks ago? I'm living alone now. It's quite nice, but my drunken rambles are going to be spent here rather than with roommates. Be prepared.

I deleted shit in this post like 13 times. What a number. Sicy won't change my name to Imperor.

Yeah, like Garrison Keillor up here. That dude's shit, seriously though.

:up: Good to know. I'm amused already. 13 is a great number, my favorite for a long time, actually. What a whore, why not?

One of my cards in Apples to Apples tonight was Garrison Keillor. The hot girl with the east Texas accent didn't know who he was.

Imperor isn't recognizable enough. Allegedly.

The same one who didn't know what Woodstock was? Not knowing Garrison Keillor is forgivable, but Woodstock, really? I still can't believe that...

If that's not recognizable enough, why did Zootlesque get to change his name to Zoots? Seems like a similar name change request to me. Oh well though.

Alright, time to step out to smoke a bowl quick (workplace intoxication, FTW!). Whatever album I put on afterward will be approximately 20x better than if I listened to it sober.

One of my cards in Apples to Apples tonight was Garrison Keillor. The hot girl with the east Texas accent didn't know who he was.

Imperor isn't recognizable enough. Allegedly.

I've played Apples to Apples exactly three times, and have won each time. I brag about my championship reign so often that when my friends had a board game night tonight (I couldn't make it, as my cat got out and was missing for hours), they banned it from being played.

Also, I like Garrison Keillor.

Hopefully you found your cat.

Yeah, I might a bit more if he wasn't so overdone like he is here. The Prairie Home Companion show records in St. Paul, so we hear about it a lot. Just overexposed to him, I guess.

Listening to Kill the Moonlight now. So far, I'm guessing it's going to end up below both Gimme Fiction and Girls Can Tell for me. Favorite songs: "The Way We Get By" and "Jonathon Fisk," although I'm only halfway through right now. Hopefully it picks up a bit, but we'll see.

She might not know what Woodstock is, but I guarantee she knows who _________ is. That's just how it goes in this twitter generation.

:drool:

So, I abstained from whining about this yesterday, but, since it's worse today I will:

I'm unable to attend Lolla today, my stomach is jacked up in the worst way and it is very much precluding me from doing much of anything.

Not.

Happy.

Jesus Christ, really, oneblood?

...and I'll go ahead and edit out that massive rant I just went on...

So, I abstained from whining about this yesterday, but, since it's worse today I will:

I'm unable to attend Lolla today, my stomach is jacked up in the worst way and it is very much precluding me from doing much of anything.

Not.

Happy.

:(

I hope you feel better. Rest up for tomorrow and rock the fuck out then!

Oh jeez, I had edited my post and took out what I had quoted - please know my comment has nothing to do with that. My comment was directed to your response to impy at the top of the page.

I got really confused at first - I had to go back and reread the page before I realized what it looked like I was replying to.

:lol:

It happens, don't worry about it. Out of curiosity, which reply were you referring to up there? I was being quite tongue-in-cheek most of last night, so the likelihood is that I wasn't being serious, if whatever I said was offensive in some way.

I've played Apples to Apples exactly three times, and have won each time. I brag about my championship reign so often that when my friends had a board game night tonight (I couldn't make it, as my cat got out and was missing for hours), they banned it from being played.

I'm no good at it. No good at all.

And yeah, I like the guy too. It was just obvious to me from the moment I drew the card that no one else in the room had any idea who he was.

Not.

Happy.

Fuck man. I'm really sorry. Get well.

Should I go to the Diane Birch in-store today without ever having heard her music solely to try to pork her?

diane%20birch%20main%203_430x278.shkl.jpg

Or should I just try to get Jenny Lewis her hat back?

Should I go to the Diane Birch in-store today without ever having heard her music solely to try to pork her?

Depends. Does bland 70s-ish mellow-ish singer/songwriter music outweigh whatever hotness you see in her?

Nice voice, though.

Apples to Apples is a blast. Helen Keller is the ultimate win card.

Not.

Happy.

Yikes. Sorry to hear that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom