Interference Random Music Thread Part IX: Guys! THE PEEF DAWG!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah. The movers come tomorrow morning, so if they get out of here fairly quickly, there's no reason I cannot make it to Minneapolis or beyond by tomorrow evening.

Nice! If you happen to get bored/have some spare time, let me know. I'll be out and about all day.

Or, as I like to call them, "Laz's Little Pals".

mouss.jpg

So remember that Lights girl we were talking about?

l_cdd33a0dfbb5db573a125bee3d3bb468.jpg

Yeah, her. Well she's got the top downloaded album on What.cd right now. There are about to be a lot of disappointed people. Perhaps some vomit in there as well.

I want her with everything I am. I gots to see her live. I have industrial earplugs from last year's MBV gig, so I can just use those.

Also, Roky Erickson is playing on Halloween, in Chicago. Going to be fucking amazing.

The goddamn thread is named after me. You didn't think I knew the cool choices? I know the cool choices.

That's because you're one of the Cool People™.

In other news, I'm the most bored I've ever been. Thank you, being sick. Suppose I should study. Instead, I'm listening to that Girls album, Album, that no one else cared to talk about when I brought it up.

In other news, I'm the most bored I've ever been. Thank you, being sick.

I'm pretty close. Nothing to do. Not even work. I'm actually putting off eating dinner as long as possible just so that I have less time to be bored after eating dinner. My mind is a mysterious trap. Also, I think I've become such a shell of a human being that even when horrible things happen to me I don't seem to care all that much.

/random

Worth mentioning. This just popped up on The Simpsons (yes, I still watch it):

pwald142.jpg

Yep. That's what we look like.

Well, looks like Shuttlecock may have permanently dropped the number of new songs played per night, and are just going to rotate some in and out of the setlist.

I can't express how full of FAIL this is.

Did they toss anything interesting in their place? I don't feel like giving the Shuttlecock Snippet Archive traffic by checking myself.

Since it's officially fall now, I'm going to listen to 'Autumn Sweater' by Yo La Tengo a kajillion times until it's winter.

That .gif just gave me more enjoyment than Metallica have in their entire career.

Perhaps this is a dumb question, but we're going to get new pre-sale codes for these 2010 dates, right? They can't make everyone subscribe again before the year's up.

I'm surprised they're not waiting so they can screw everyone out of another $50, but McCockne$$ must have lost an argument.

I'm in a Hotel near the Minnesota/Wisconsin border, after hitting the road around 3pm today. Massive fucking traffic starting right at this Hotel's exit. Hope it's not there tomorrow. This post will appear in the Random Music thread as well. Fuck you. Hope everyone is having a good night! Shuttlecock.

I listened to the first six Beatles albums today. Love listening to them in order, getting to hear the progression. Tomorrow should be awesome as I listen to the rest. But, after the first six today, I then listened to October, War and some B-side/unreleased action. I like going back and forth between the two bands.

Saturday will find me listening to the new Muse and Pearl Jam albums.

That is all.

Man, I can't help but think that the explosion of this new "I'mma let you finish" meme is distracting us from the real issue at hand when it comes to that incident at the VMAs.

That issue, of course, being that Taylor Swift is the best person.

Man, I can't help but think that the explosion of this new "I'mma let you finish" meme is distracting us from the real issue at hand when it comes to that incident at the VMAs.

That issue, of course, being that Taylor Swift is the best person.

But they're all so very fucking creative.

Here's hoping it's forgotten by next week.

If you could say just one thing to Taylor Swift, THE GAFFER, what would it be? And what would you be wearing?

I'm in a Hotel near the Minnesota/Wisconsin border, after hitting the road around 3pm today. Massive fucking traffic starting right at this Hotel's exit. Hope it's not there tomorrow. This post will appear in the Random Music thread as well. Fuck you. Hope everyone is having a good night! Shuttlecock.

I listened to the first six Beatles albums today. Love listening to them in order, getting to hear the progression. Tomorrow should be awesome as I listen to the rest. But, after the first six today, I then listened to October, War and some B-side/unreleased action. I like going back and forth between the two bands.

Saturday will find me listening to the new Muse and Pearl Jam albums.

That is all.

This all pleases me. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the re-mastur-ings in ye ole Beatles thread. You've actually listened to more of the remasters than I have now...

Back
Top Bottom