Interference Random Music Talk: Rick Rubin produces the XX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Script of the Bridge by The Chameleons is amazing. My only issue with it is that it lacks a real standout track, but in spite of that every song is stellar.

And this post makes me wonder, why don't we have a review thread in B&C?

Review thread is such an awesome idea.

Brother Sport
overrated
Duck Soup - Barbra Streisand.
lol.gif

grinbiginvert.gif
i'm all over this one. posted it in the last thread :D
I think it's super lame.
i think it's super awesome, despite the title, and release, which i didn't understand.

Review The Last Album You Listened To: Part 1 (or something like that)

Go for it. Brilliant idea.

Who cares? I want to know what people are listening to RIGHT NOW! And what they're going to have for lunch, and what itches, and who the last person they texted was. And if they can name a song that starts with the last letter of the one I just mentioned!

Who cares? I want to know what people are listening to RIGHT NOW! And what they're going to have for lunch, and what itches, and who the last person they texted was. And if they can name a song that starts with the last letter of the one I just mentioned!
you didn't mention a song :|

i don't think you even know how to play this :(

Even I can get behind that. :up:

Maybe now the boys will learn - you mess with Taylor, she's writing about it.

Got that, GAF?

She's 19, and it seems like she's been 19 for about 5 years now, I swear.

Except that she's 20, and will be 21 in December.

Sorry, GAF:

Taylor Swift Pens Song About John Mayer | PopEater.com

That's...unfortunate. Well, for her at least.

I hope you don't actually think you're breaking that news to me.

Ashley, have you heard "Mean" yet?

Came out yesterday, it's probably my favorite of the pre-release iTunes singles. It's basically a "fuck you" to all the people that talk shit about her. Set to a country as fuck chorus with banjo and fiddle and hand claps. Brilliant.

I'm surprised you're not more upset about King Douche tapping your innocent little honey.

I can't wait until he talks about their sex life to some journalist, Howard Stern, or on his Twitter account.

Ashley, have you heard "Mean" yet?

It's probably my favorite of the pre-release iTunes singles. It's basically a "fuck you" to all the people that talk shit about her. Set to a country as fuck chorus with banjo and fiddle and hand claps. Brilliant.

I haven't heard anything but the lead single, and I don't plan on hearing anything else until the album comes out, because I'm eventually going to get so sick of the singles off of this album, just like the last two albums lol.

Anyways, that sounds awesome, mostly because I enjoy a country artist being famous writing country songs, it feels kind of wrong her winning all of these CMAs writing pop music.

Is there a song on the album that's not about someone or a fuck you to someone?

Who asked you join this conversation out of nowhere, and ask questions about something you clearly don't care about and someone that you've gone on record as hating? Go watch your fucking baseball team.

Why would someone date a celebrity who's been very vocal in public about sexual details of past relationships? I don't get it.

She can't be that dumb.

Maybe she was hoping to have "Your Body Is A Wonderland, Part II" written for her.

I need to back away from this thread. Trouble's a-brewin. Ian, you seriously push my buttons for some reason.

I actually love you, NSW.

Speak Now = AOTY, easily.

Two magnificent albums in a row. Just finished Holiday by The Magnetic Fields. Great, great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom