Interference Random Music Talk Pt XVI - Post-Cool Double Rainbow...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
0.jpg

Been meaning to share this with you.

In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, an ancient race of people...the Druids. No one knows who they were or....what they were doing.

I loved that there was an actual Shank Hall club in Milwaukee, so named for the Spinal Tap fictional place. If I recall correctly, there was a little Stonehenge over the doorway, or as part of the sign.

Any music fan such as yourself is required to have an extensive knowledge of Spinal Tap. Get on it, Marther.

Any music fan such as yourself is required to have an extensive knowledge of Spinal Tap. Get on it, Marther.

2 things going on here:

1) In general, he's right. It's a great film, and all the funnier if you love music. And you, Martha, love music. You love to rock the fuck out, face it.

2) Even if the film were shit, sounds like The Deputy gave you a direct order. I know that for me, watching a movie is a lot more fun than a night in the clink, or worse, some lead in your belly.

Hell yeah. Spinal Tap is wonderful. Was even funnier, crazy as that sounds, when we were still closer to that classic metal era.

That actually shocks me quite a bit. It's far and away my favorite of the Guest films. For Your Consideration? Now that's one you can safely not enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom