Interference Random Music Talk Pt XVI - Post-Cool Double Rainbow...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I'm the one who doesn't understand, in all fairness.

...And in all seriousness, nobody's actually upset, here, right? Not kidding when I say that while ball-busting is good fun, and all, I don't actually wanna piss off anybody around here who I respect. Which is pretty much everyone who posts in this thread. Some seemingly straight-up hostile posts mixed in with the ones that I just don't understand. I'm definitely not trying to legitimately anger anybody.

I misinterpreted the tone of ths one, that's all.

Do you really think that either of those elements are true? Seriously??? If you do, you're a bigger clown than I thought you were, and, trust me when I tell you that I already think you're a laughingstock of the highest order. Also, the above logic is so flawed that it makes my head spin, but, being logical is not exactly your strong suit.

God you're fucking annoying, you have to know that, right? How could you not.....

I misinterpreted the tone of ths one, that's all.

No, you got the tone right......you're asking if I'm upset now, and I'm not....was I slightly peeved when typing that? Yup. Probably a tad over the top but so be it, I'm not perfect.

And you're annoying, yes. But we can still get along, surely? Lazarus is one of the most annoying people I know but I still like him.

picture15.png

it's the only way

Relevant.

And in winter, under my greatcoat, I wrapped myself in swathes of newspaper, and did not shed these until the earth awoke, for good, in April. The Times Literary Supplement was admirably adapted to this purpose, of a neverfailing toughness and impermeability. Even farts made no impression on it. I can't help it, gas escapes from my fundament on the least pretext, it's hard not to mention it now and then, however great my distaste. One day I counted them. Three hundred and fifteen farts in nineteen hours, or an average of over sixteen farts an hour. After all it's not excessive. Four farts every fifteen minutes. It's nothing. Not even one fart every four minutes. It's unbelievable. Damn it, I hardly fart at all, I should never have mentioned it. Extraordinary how mathematics help you to know yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom