Interference Random Music Talk Pt XVI - Post-Cool Double Rainbow...WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy. They'll play "Get Innocuous." And please don't ever fist pump to "All My Friends" again. Bad connotation in this country.

The only time I remotely say that word is when I sneak rootin' tootin' into everyday conversation.

been listening non-stop to LCD Soundsystem (and a bit of Hot Chip) in preparation for tomorrow night's gig. i don't think i've ever been so excited for anything in my entire life. i hope they play Get Innocuous! fair to say i will be dancing my skinny white ass right off. today i was driving to uni and when All My Friends came on i wound down the window and started fist-pumping out the window. it made me a bit sad i'm not at that mega-expensive festival, but you can't win 'em all.

:dancing:

You know, I probably could have afforded the trip pretty easily in the end. Ah, fuck it. Hope it's awesome (and it will be, so). :up:

psychedelic_frog.gif

I don't have a concealed handgun license, if that's what you're asking.

Why conceal when you can open carry?! Holsterz 4 life!!11!!1

jk

I never bring it up, as it may make the musket thing somewhat frightening, but I am in fact somewhat of a shooting enthusiast.

I love the guy, but there's no way in hell I'm following that account.

Someone said the band was there rehearsing, and playing new songs.

Then there was backtracking, saying that there was some confusion over what was really going on.

There's a video floating around of the outside of the stadium as someone inside is playing a song. It's not a song we've heard before, U2-wise, but there is dissention over whether or not it's really Bono singing.

It kind of sounds like an Edge guitar, it sometimes sounds like Bono singing, it sometimes doesn't. It's very strange.

It's unclear as to whether or not the band is actually there yet, and if it's techs just testing out some stuff.

I listened to the Italy video before hearing the Dolby song, so I went in thinking it was U2, so that's what my brain tried to hear.

I thought it was pretty funny.

You know, I probably could have afforded the trip pretty easily in the end. Ah, fuck it. Hope it's awesome (and it will be, so). :up:

sorry :( i was actually pretty luck to snap up tickets in the end.

incidentally, he revealed in a morning radio interview that this doesn't spell the end for LCD, just that "it's not going to be the beast it has been for the past eight years".

I honestly expected to be rickrolled there.

Really good track, I love their sound, but can't say I've heard a full album. Should I start with Brothers? Most people seem to consider it on par with all the others.

The only other one I have is Attack and Release and I'm liking Brothers much more. I'd say you can go wrong with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom