Interference Random Music Talk Phase X: In which THE COFF! gets her oats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This song is earth-shatteringly great. And somehow, all this fucked-up surreal space oddity shit kind of adds to it.

It can't possibly overstated how utterly flawless I find that song. Easily their best. Easily.

And now it's time for some good ole fashioned phonin' it in.

Bono is a 3 year old child fascinated with a shiny, spinning wheel. He's like a child that wanders into the middle of a movie...

At least the pullback shot we just saw was fucking gorgeous. The pretty lights distract from the mediocrity.

That was no 1993 Ultraviolet, but it's still better than anything they're playing on this tour.

That's because the MacFisto voice was so well suited to it. It was fucking great on the CockTV DVD. No doubt about it.

25 minutes from now, anybody who hasn't seen a show will understand why "Moment of Surrender" doesn't work, in this context.

"I'll spend 10 minutes thanking everyone and setting up an atmosphere... now I'll just shout at them to get involved."

I was stringing up my racquet
At the AT&T tourney
I could see in the locker room shower
T.O. staring back at me

Bono needs to be hit in the face with badminton equipment for the shitty performance he just put in tonight.

I never thought I'd say this, but I think I may be satisfied not having gone to a show this tour, or at the very least, this leg.

Oh shit, here comes the Bonorap.

"40" closed most, if not all, of Vertigo's shows, right? It closed the one I was at, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom