Interference Random Music Talk Phase X: In which THE COFF! gets her oats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Desmond Tutu normally sound like Sebastian from The Little Mermaid, or did he lose a bet?

I don't know, but I wouldn't mind taking Ariel under the sea, if you get my meaning.

They're so bored of playing this song. Get David Cross up there to do his cover of the Bank One cover.

Moved to wi-fi. Still shitty quality, but at least it's playing now.

Too bad it's this song. And I missed the masks. Fuck.

Looks like you're just going to have to buy the DVD, Lancelot.

It warms my heart to watch Boner strum a C for the entire duration of that song.

I don't know, but I wouldn't mind taking Ariel under the sea, if you get my meaning.

They're so bored of playing this song. Get David Cross up there to do his cover of the Bank One cover.

Alright, if there's ever a question that needed to be answered:

Fish-head and girl bottom, or girl body and fish bottom?

I like how when the big light show goes on, the director panned to a shot of a cameraman's ass. Well done, Hamish.

We should have invented a Bono drinking game for this. He would have confounded all of our expectations, and we would have all been on the floor before In a Little While.

You know what would save this gig and this DVD? If Bono were to bring one of his daughters on stage and sing Party Girl to her like he did earlier on this tour.

I would buy the DVD in that case.

Kind of a shame that they just decided to run through the stock set list and not do something like toss "Bad" in there.

Hopefully Boner getting seconds from his wheel-barrow of coke backstage right now getting ready for the encore.

You should've seen it in Chicago, LMP. It was the worst, most incomprehensible shit you could EVER imagine, the intro to the second encore.

I hope the stage is about to turn into a tripod walker from War of the Worlds and start laying the crowd to waste.

Laz will wish he had brought more than a handful of birdies with him this time.

You should've seen it in Chicago, LMP. It was the worst, most incomprehensible shit you could EVER imagine, the intro to the second encore.

Do they really have any sense of how insane this all is? Boner now looks like a laser mirror at the science center. Well done. At least "Ultra Violet" is their best song.

Do they really have any sense of how insane this all is? Boner now looks like a laser mirror at the science center. Well done. At least "Ultra Violet" is their best song.

They're literally dismissing all of it as part of being in space, I imagine.

Do they really have any sense of how insane this all is? At least "Ultra Violet" is their best song.

In Chicago, it was a similar starscape, a robot voice reading an Auden poem, the strings from "Theme From The Swan" playing in the background, and 1989-era CGI teddy bears, lobsters, bongos, books, and so forth floating in the cosmic stew. Unbelievable how far they've come.

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

In Chicago, it was a similar starscape, a robot voice reading an Auden poem, the strings from "Theme For The Swan playing in the background, and 1989-era CGI teddy bears, lobsters, bongos, books, and so forth floating in the cosmic stew. Unbelievable how far they've come.

That sort of craziness is almost preferred to how ridiculous the Zoobaby is, regurgitating Bono lines from earlier in the show.

Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!

Samsonite... I was way off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom