Interference Random Music Talk Phase X: In which THE COFF! gets her oats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The live shittiness of "Unknown Caller" can bring even the most contentious of enemies together.

Ha. I always thought we were allies, Laz and I. Either way, the karaoke thing certainly doesn't help matters, nor does their flamboyant desperation to oversell the piece of shit.

Many months on, I'm thinking No Net is probably the best song on the album.

And now we're diggin like moles into the hole of souls!

The critical difference is, laz actually maintains it's a great song. Just shitty in the shows. Those more enlightened among us however can at least recognize the song was shitty from the start.

Oh man, does Boner seriously have a lyrics-prompter?

He has since at least Vertigo. Next time you see them, watch him closely. He reads every few lines, constantly re-checking where he is. EDIT: On each of these last two tours, there have been several of them, in fact. There was even one behind the drumkit, as I recall, at the Chicago Vertigo shows.

Is he having an orgasm? Are the orgasm noises on the teleprompter?

WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOTTEN INTO THIS GUY?

See, this 22-song stretch is exactly why this doesn't work as a stadium show. I am speaking specifically, in this moment, of "In A Little While." But the next song will make the point just as well as this one and the ones before it. Insanity.

Is he having an orgasm? Are the orgasm noises on the teleprompter?

WHAT THE FUCK HAS GOTTEN INTO THIS GUY?

It's not the fact that he's having one, it's that it's completely ill-placed. At least the end of "Hold Me, Thrill Me..." can warrant that type of reaction.

I would've liked it if he had done it right after "In a Little While," to add to the general insanity.

This is embarrassing.

Alright, I actually really like this "In A Little While" tune. One of the first guitar parts I learned to play semi-decently. Don't kill me, guyz.

Until the End of the World to The Unforgettable Fire is going to jump it up a notch unless Bono starts trying to up the crazy ante.

You pussies. The first guitar part I learned was The Fly. Because I'm the fucking man.

How awesome would it be if Lou Reed showed up and tossed the astronaut into the vast coldness of space, HAL-style?

Unknown. Partner. Shouter wanted it. He got it.

Won't post for a while. I'm watching this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom