Interference Random Music Talk Phase X: In which THE COFF! gets her oats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not joking--am I the only person who feels like there's some legitimate (though hardly raging) tension brimming, on that stage?

Did Boner tell someone to get off of their fat ass? That's the pot calling the kettle a fat ass.

Can someone tell them this isn't 2001?

I mean, I like the song. A lot. But even full band, it would be a terrible decision for these shows. Jesus.

Watch how much life this sucks out of the stadium. You'll finally get some capacity for what I was talking about if you haven't seen a show (Peef and Lance).

Just pray that they don't break out "Unknown Caller" and REALLY kill the place dead.

I actually want them to play that one just so I can see what you were talking about in Chicago.

Acoustic Stuck!?!?!?!

Are they fucking serious?

In a fucking STADIUM!?

I'm saying. It's awful. And no one is enjoying it.

Not joking--am I the only person who feels like there's some legitimate (though hardly raging) tension brimming, on that stage?

I can see it. Probably an especially stressful environment given the circumstances.

Did Boner tell someone to get off of their fat ass? That's the pot calling the kettle a fat ass.

You must have missed the "ten inch cockatoo" thing. THAT was shocking.

Can someone tell them this isn't 2001?

Can someone then also remind them this isn't Irving fucking Plaza?

How about you just play "In God's Cock-Tree" if you know the words?

Interference crapped out on me for a second but this is exactly what I was going to post. Christ, just play the actual fucking song.

I got a bit of a kick out of the band introductions, mostly because they were bat-shit insane. I can sense that Hedge is pissed off at Bono for constantly calling him an alien.

Somewhere on the field of the Rose Bowl, Laz was just wishing he brought bricks to hurl instead of shuttlecocks.

You've also got songs you should never play again, for what it's worth.

God, that place just looks absolutely sedated. I guess it's different when you're there.

Bono grabbed and put that guitar on in literally like a second and a half. Unreal.

This is the first song that actually sounds like they have it together.

Speaking of live shittiness...

Now's the portion of the show where Impy gets a beer and a pinch. But I almost don't want to get up in case he says something inappropriate again.

Whatever Bono just said about getting off the ground and lifting off WAS ON THE FUCKING TELEPROMPTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom