Interference Random Music Talk Phase X: In which THE COFF! gets her oats

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just might have to if he takes any cues from how the B-52's treated me as I waited for "Rock Lobster."

No seriously. What's Boner's deal? "Ten inch cockatoos" and "get off your big fat ass?" There are children watching this. Well, probably not. But if he's going to be this filthy, maybe they'll surprise us and trot out one of their more erotic Lance's Mom inspired numbers.

Did you hear his falsetto so far? It sucks. No chance for LANCEMOM, unfortunately.

I'm pretty sure "sitting on your ass" is not a preferred posture for singing.

That said, I'm sorry, I still adore this song.

I'm sitting here watching him "get on [his] big fat ass now" on that stupid moving bridge and thinking it'd be the perfect time for a shuttlecock to hit him in the face. Come on, Laz.

I would have lost it. Possible heart attack.

I'm sitting here watching him "get on [his] big fat ass now" on that stupid moving bridge and thinking it'd be the perfect time for a shuttlecock to hit him in the face. Come on, Laz.

I would have lost it. Possible heart attack.

I'm starting to get doubtful. Only because it seems like something to get out of the way early. Here's hoping, though. Thank God for the "rebroadcast," whatever that is.

Edge's guitar is so fucking low in the mix. I feel like I'm listening to Achtung Baby.

Snippets!

How about you just play "In God's Cock-Tree" if you know the words?

And can we get a moratorium on him saying "soul?"

The night before Penn State's football season started, Joe Paterno spoke to the fans at Beaver Stadium. He went on a rambling speech that made no sense, but it was funny because he's old and senile.

Bono sounds like a goddamn moron right now. What the hell is this George Clinton shit? Fuck.

At least reference Bootsy Collins if you're talking Parliament. He could see around corners.

But that was a pretty apt comparison to Danny DeVito:

333b4-troll_toll.jpg

He should be listening to them all dance.

Glad I'm not the only one who was baffled by that comment.

Maybe Boner wouldn't have to let the crowd sing the first verse if he didn't get so out of breath from rambling on about stupid bullshit for five minutes.

This running diary of the show is making it much more worthwhile. Bono is comedy gold right now.

It's a bizarro setlist party.

Sorry I missed your making fun of Cocko, Peefer.

Watch how much life this sucks out of the stadium. You'll finally get some capacity for what I was talking about if you haven't seen a show (Peef and Lance).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom