Interference Random Music Talk Part XIX: The One without a Clever Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So by "awhile", do you mean since June? Because your reference of that other poster suggests you've been here far longer than your sign up date.

hahaha nooo i've known about interference for ages. since elevation tour actually. i guess you could say i'm an "alter" because i have posted under various names but probably none that anyone would remember, i didnt ever really post regularly for an extended period of time

I actually have a super old alter too. I think from 2001. Zootopia. I didnt post for that long though

For a second, I thought he really was jick.

I had some unpleasant altercations with that guy. He once told me that my subjective opinions concerning certain U2 albums were objectively wrong. I think I was arguing that October and Pop were better than Bomb. He said "Neither one is better than Bomb and you know that", or something to that effect. "And you know that." Man, the condescension.

I had some unpleasant altercations with that guy. He once told me that my subjective opinions concerning certain U2 albums were objectively wrong. I think I was arguing that October and Pop were better than Bomb. He said "Neither one is better than Bomb and you know that", or something to that effect. "And you know that." Man, the condescension.

Lazarus is Jick?????

Do you know, I kid you not, that I almost missed a question on a final exam about Subjective/Objective because I could no longer in all seriousness remember which one was which since I'd joked so many times?

Right, but jick was around years ago. Why would you lurk on a site for years without signing up?

see my prior post. i have posted under different names though not too recently. don't even remember most of them :huh: i just find this to be a good source of U2 info and it's interesting to see fan's reactions...

which are usually negative...

yeah.

maybe on space moon people like the new mercy... :sad: one can dream.

In random music talk, I am now listening to the Fleetwood mac self-titled. This oughta be fun.

since at some point eric clapton was discussed in here, i'll recount the one story i remember hearing about him from anytime recently.

he'd agreed to play at a winery (or go on a winery concert tour, one or the other), and refused to go on stage until bottles of wine being sold to commemorate the event were taken off sale because he's a recovering alcoholic.

sheesh.

and now he will forever be eric claptop to me. i came across the earlier post about him having no chin and looked that shit up on gis to confirm, i typed eric claptop. moments later een makes his post and (originally) types...eric claptop.

yeah idk.

:hmm: i'm curious as to who you think I am...?¿

Cheers,
J

My god, easily my most hated Shuttlecock "fan" ever. And this goes back to the old Wire mailing list days.

Unless you were there when he was explaining to everyone how the band was influenced by Bon Jovi, or his idiotic anti-Poppycock rants (an album he eventually came around on like 6 years later) filled with generalizations and genre mislabeling, you have no idea how awful the guy was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom