Interference Random Music Talk Part XIX: The One without a Clever Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Space Moon as aforementioned had much tension...then it eased as we all rocked the fuck out on it. You can't build a moon on a hill without a little tension now and then. But here we are.

Space Moon. And now, I leave for tonight. If there is enough interest as aforementioned...we'll rock the fuck out again soon.

Space Moon as aforementioned had much tension...then it eased as we all rocked the fuck out on it. You can't build a moon on a hill without a little tension now and then. But here we are.

Space Moon. And now, I leave for tonight. If there is enough interest as aforementioned...we'll rock the fuck out again soon.

:wave:

Well, it's one when you start out the climb, but then as I understand it, it might become something entirely different.

I mean, you can believe or you can doubt, it's up to you and junk.

The mere mention of Space Moon™ has brought a great many people out tonight, even those who have not been here for a while. It is a powerful thing. It's in all of us, this moon in space that is able to bring us all together. Almost as powerful as Powerjuice.

What would happen if we were to drink Powerjuice on Space Moon™?

The mere mention of Space Moon™ has brought a great many people out tonight, even those who have not been here for a while. It is a powerful thing, when you have a moon in space that is able to bring us all together. Almost as powerful as Powerjuice.

This is another topic that Beav tried to tackle and it damn near killed him.

Some things are better left alone.

The mere mention of Space Moon™ has brought a great many people out tonight, even those who have not been here for a while. It is a powerful thing, when you have a moon in space that is able to bring us all together. Almost as powerful as Powerjuice.

That happened once.

What resulted? Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium™. Complete with a retractable roof.

I'm laughing because that "THE 2" thread turned into a Mercy discussion.

And had the immortal question "Who cares if the mainstream people like it???"

Sadly, we now know the answer to that question is: THE 2.

:angry:

This is another topic that Beav tried to tackle and it damn near killed him.

Some things are better left alone.

I agree.

That happened once.

What resulted? Space Moon Rock the Fuck Out Stadium™. Complete with a retractable roof.

Yes. I believe the inventor of that roof was posting here at one time?

Yes. I believe the inventor of that roof was posting here at one time?

One night I had to finally go look into this phenomenon of a meme, and I couldn't decide whether to laugh or stare on in horror once I figured out what it was all about.

The Abe Lincoln one is easily my favorite.

I have a soft spot for the one with pig "whee"-ing all the way home, and the very first one:

Can Geico really save you 15% or more on car insurance?

Do the Waltons take way too long to say goodnight?

:lol:

Oh, and the drill sergeant one!

Does a former drill sergeant make a terrible therapist?

"And that's why yellow makes me sad, I think"

"That's interesting. You know what makes me sad? You do! Maybe we should just shuffle on over to mamby pamby land where maybe we can find some self confidence for you, you jack wagon!.....Tissue?"

i'm on page 10 of the origins of space moon thread ... for something that seems so wonderful it seems to have caused a great upset.

kind of like the civil rights movement, and video games, and pop (an album by The 2)

Would it make more sense if I posted a photo of a musician with a dick mask?

Dan, wow, you made me laugh out loud for real.

Collapse/Alter - we told you, you have to wade through the tension to get to the good stuff....and even then, the jokes/references might not be to your liking, who knows.

Dan, wow, you made me laugh out loud for real.

Collapse/Alter - we told you, you have to wade through the tension to get to the good stuff....and even then, the jokes/references might not be to your liking, who knows.

Alter? wait do you all think i'm The 2 guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom