Interference Random, Music Talk Part VI: You are tearing me APART, Liam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you live in this country, learn to speak English or get the fuck out.

If you live in this country, learn to speak English or get the fuck out.
SpeakEnglish.jpg

I just think of the fact that the only thing between me, NSW, and SEPTA and a Canadian invasion is DaveC. And I just laugh and laugh and laugh.

And plot.

Unfortunately, Boner's part of the problem, not the solution. You leave that many spent Big Mac wrappers in your wake, it starts to pile up.

THE VINCE! - Annie Clark
THE LECT! - Animal Collective
THE SWIFT! - Taylor Swift
THE REEM! - R.E.M.
THE 'POON! - Spoon
THE SURGE! - Serge Gainsbourg
THE RONNIES! - The Veronicas
THE PIX! - The Pixies
THE CHAIN! - Jesus and Mary Chain
THE NERVE! - Nirvana
THE SABB! - Black Sabbath
THE PEEJ! - Pearl Jam

I just think of the fact that the only thing between me, NSW, and SEPTA and a Canadian invasion is DaveC. And I just laugh and laugh and laugh.

And plot.

NSW barely survived his encounter with SEPTA.

Love it.

Also, J-Lew is looking all sorts of good (especially in her little stewardess outfit) in the "See Fernando" video.

What would The Who be?

And would you give THE DEAD! to The Grateful Dead or Michael Jackson?

THE SWIFT! - Taylor Swift

Nah, Taylor is either THE TAY! or THE SWIZZ!

And if we're gonna go down that route of really lame shit that I shamelessly listen to from time to time:

THE SIMP! - Ashlee Simpson
THE WOOD! - Carrie Underwood
THE TIZZ! - Ashley Tisdale
THE 'BAIT! - Miley Cyrus

I was also thinking that The Replacements kinda already had one built into their lore. They were THE 'MATS! Obviously.

And someone should be able to come up with a funny and derogatory one for Coldplay.

YLB: point taken on Bowie, I just assumed you guys hadn't seen it. And the only problem with your brilliant suggestion of THE 'NILLA! is that it's the only one with more than one syllable, which seemed like a pattern Impy was trying to maintain.

May I suggest THE WANK! after Boner's dismissive comment on Cock Martin? Or THE NIL!, which would obviously have a double meaning. THE TOOL! wouldn't be far off, either.

GAF, agreed. I like THE SWIZZ! a lot. And I LOLed at THE BAIT!

Someone in the Wacko Memorial thread: "He was probably the best father anyone could imagine."

My god, some people need help.

um that sounds like what Paris his daughter said at the memorial service...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom