Interference Random, Music Talk Part VI: You are tearing me APART, Liam!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is "Pokerface" considered a snippet or part of the song? Does the guy who does the Weezer setlist cataloging have to make this decision?

I wonder how many times they've played "Hash Pipe" throughout their career?

I can't justify $192 for McCartney at Jerryworld in August. I just can't.

If decent seats were about $70, I'd probably go for it. Even though I don't care for Wings or the vast, vast minority majority of his solo stuff, I'd kind of like to say I've seen a Beatle. Even if it's my least favorite one.

The remarkable thing is he's charging less for douchebag seats than Shuttlecock.

Today's haul:

Kanye West - 808s and Heartbreak
Pearl Jam - Vs.
Pixies - Trompe le Monde
Prince - Purple Rain
Prince - The Very Best of Prince
Public Enemy - Fear of a Black Planet
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
Weezer - Pinkerton
The Strokes - Is This It?
The Police - Synchronicity
The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta
The Police - Ghost in the Machine
The Police - Regatta De Blanc
The Roots - Phrenology
The White Stripes - White Blood Cells
The White Stripes - De Stijl
Queen - Greatest Hits
Simon & Garfunkel - The Definitive Simon & Garfunkel
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - It's Blitz!

Today's haul:

Prince - Purple Rain
Public Enemy - Fear of a Black Planet
Wu-Tang Clan - Enter the Wu-Tang (36 Chambers)
Weezer - Pinkerton
The Police - Synchronicity
The Police - Zenyatta Mondatta
The Police - Ghost in the Machine
The Police - Regatta De Blanc
The Roots - Phrenology

:up:

I definitely approve of all these albums you're getting.

It's all from this guy in his 40s, so obviously it wasn't going to be all that contemporary. But, yeah, I was able to get a lot of classics I've been meaning to get.

Just got home. The "Squirtigo" video is on Palladium. I'm laughing.

Lazarus Long. I just read that thread.

I never put two and two together, Laz.

Guess it's time to visit ZS again.

Impy, LMP, Philly, GAF, you guys make me feel like Methusaleh.
But it's awesome.

I am lost, I thought I was in the movie forum...dementia.

I'm four years older than the guys you are lumping me in with. But glad you still find it awesome. We're a good bunch. I enjoy your posts immensely and always have. Plus your Manhunter av kicks an inordinate sum of ass.

I'm four years older than the guys you are lumping me in with. But glad you still find it awesome. We're a good bunch. I enjoy your posts immensely and always have. Plus your Manhunter av kicks an inordinate sum of ass.

Well said, scum.

That asshole cockroach from the garage just sauntered into my bedroom.

If you know me at all, you know I'm losing my shit right now.

Every scattered guitar pick on the carpet freaked me out. There are about a half dozen.

I finally found the cocksucker posted up behind my golf clubs. Whacked him with the left of my New Balances and used about a half a roll of toilet paper to pick his bitch ass up to take him to the toilet.

Every scattered guitar pick on the carpet freaked me out. There are about a half dozen.

I finally found the cocksucker posted up behind my golf clubs. Whacked him with the left of my New Balances and used about a half a roll of toilet paper to pick his bitch ass up to take him to the toilet.

He did not die tragically saving his family from the remains of a destroyed sinking battleship.

GAF is your age, I think. Though you wouldn't know it unless he told you. I'm still not sure I believe him.

popping in quick before heading down to Union Park for Pitchfork. I'll have pictures and stories galore when I get back tomorrow afternoon. Seeing the Flaming Lips again as well as Grizzly Bear, Japandroids, M83, Blitzen Trapper, and Frightened Rabbit!

I just saw that. I've never liked the acoustic version of that song, and it's one of my absolute favorites of theirs.

Is it really that hard to rehearse with bass and drums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom