Interference Random Music Talk Part V: A Shuttlecock by any other name...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame that you could not make her Mrs. Detlef Schrempf. Ah well, on to the next one.

There's still time. She'll be back. I mean it's pretty obvious things would go well. She loves Arrested Development. I think we can qualify her as an indie hipster. She's a Texan. Now if she's a thief, she hits everything on the checklist.

And Impy, that girl is well fit. You might be trying to punch above your weight, i'd try Super Lightweight first, perhaps someone who doesnt have a Wikipedia article.

Shame about her tunes though

There's still time. She'll be back. I mean it's pretty obvious things would go well. She loves Arrested Development. I think we can qualify her as an indie hipster. She's a Texan. Now if she's a thief, she hits everything on the checklist.

Breasts are not on the checklist? I thought Schrempf's produced very thirsty babies.

Well, I just don't want to be disappointed for the wrong reasons, I guess. I'm so proud of the team (even including the player I caught masturbating seven years ago)

"Dude!!"

"Uhh, dude..."

"Dude, you need some help with that?"

"Dude?"

"Dude.'

Beautiful.

How did I miss such a busy night in Random?

Oh yeah, it was because I was drinking $2.50 margaritas with my peeps. Lotta cuties out tonight, too. Was getting close to taking home someone my friend just stopped dating, but it seemed kind of sleazy. Why do I get the feeling I'd be a lot happier if I was just 1/10 douchier than I am now?

As soon as I can grow a full beard, I'm going to cease shaving. I shave regularly because my facial growth is weak, although right now I've let it grow since it's summer and I'm not doing anything but sitting here, playing guitar, exercising, and writing thank you notes from my graduation party. My half-goatee is not great.

The power of 'stache compels you!

fumustache.jpg

Impy missing his chance with his dream girl, looks painful.

Boy, you're just not letting it go, are you? Shame about her tunes? She's made two albums that shit on anything Oasis ever did. And she doesn't have a unibrow.

How did I miss such a busy night in Random?

Oh yeah, it was because I was drinking $2.50 margaritas with my peeps. Lotta cuties out tonight, too. Was getting close to taking home someone my friend just stopped dating, but it seemed kind of sleazy. Why do I get the feeling I'd be a lot happier if I was just 1/10 douchier than I am now?

Perfect storm of me, YLB, and Peef having nothing to do.

There was a lot of talent at the bar where I was watching the game, too. I had worked on a previously-dating-a-friend girl a bit about a month ago (this is the one who I was excited about scoring a date with). I wound up shutting it down because I was tired of him following her around all the time. I also really wasn't feeling it altogether, but the guy was really getting on my nerves.

Philyfan condoning violence, disgraceful.
I'm sure the multi millions in the bank eased the blow for Noel
He had to cancel a couple of USA gigs so it worked out nicely for him in the end.

If that girl wasnt so fit, she wouldnt have been allowed on tv.

I hear this girl is into you Impy
amy-winehouse-troubled-singer.jpg

I'm only messing, no need to go all serious.

Don't know if I want to get involved with ole Winehouse, but if I ever head to one of her shows, I'm wearing a shirt with this on it:

dare.gif

I just hope she lays off the crack pipe long enough to cut a followup album.

I'm glad to see Lt. Frank Drebin isn't the only one who practices safe sex:

NakedGunfullbodycondom.png

Nice. I was trying to remember what film that was from.

I love in the sequel when Drebin is introduced to the doctor in the wheelchair and says "Don't get up".

Last week my boss' boss and I were exchanging Naked Gun lines.

We had a departmental softball game and I sang the national anthem, after which he pointed to me and yelled "Hey! It's Enrico Polazzo!"

"No, Frank ... heroin ..."

"That's a pretty tall order there, Nordberg, you'll have to give me a little time on that one."

Isn't the burglar singing along with Priscilla Presley?

Misty water-colored meeeeeeeeem'ries .... of the waaaaaay we weeeeeeere!

Anyway ...

Why the hell is the new Gossip album available as an import, or as a digital release, but apparently no CD version is coming out in the States until October? That sucks and is lame. I want to buy the album now. :grumpy:

Just got my Vegas S'cock tickets in the mail. Thanks for not bringing the big Priority Mail envelope up to my door, and just shoving it into my mailbox where anyone walking by on Sunset Blvd can see it and just take it. Fucker.

U2 appear to be done rehearsing for the day, and put together this:

Intro
Breathe
No Line on the Horizon
Get on Your Boots
Magnificent

Amy Winehouse looks terrible but deep down I hope she really gets off the drugs, I really do like her music, I'd rather she continues to make good music than become nothing more than a female Pete Doherty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom