Interference Random Music Talk Part V: A Shuttlecock by any other name...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about this. Football included?

Just for football. They offer them to each class one by one, a limited number to each. It's a great deal: just under $250 for all the home games, including the marquee ones like Ohio State. You have to be on Ticketmaster at the exact time it opens, though, they sell out in about 90 seconds. I was there, and I got them.

Wow, someone is fucking ON POINT today:

5128_120740291082_654046082_3330596.jpg

Genius.

I fucking lost it. The second pair of glasses is a nice touch.

David Caruso is a perennial comedy goldmine.

Just for football. They offer them to each class one by one, a limited number to each. It's a great deal: just under $250 for all the home games, including the marquee ones like Ohio State. You have to be on Ticketmaster at the exact time it opens, though, they sell out in about 90 seconds. I was there, and I got them.

I thought our ticketing system was bad...

I don't think I've seen one of those Caruso memes that hasn't made me laugh.

Keyboard Cat, however .... I don't get it. Haven't even chuckled at any of those.

:up:

Nice. I still like college football a whole lot even though I don't watch much of it anymore. That'll be fun next year.

Can I just say that, as someone born in 1991 who doesn't listen to Michael Jackson, I have absolutely no emotional connection to this whatsoever? But not only that, that I really cannot fathom why people do? I mean, I'd understand it if he was, you know, still making music, or, you know, wasn't a total fucking creep. But he wasn't making music, and he was a creep. Why is it such a great loss now that he's dead? Wasn't it more of a loss when he, you know, snapped or whatever?

I can't see how this remotely stacks up to Lennon being shot in at age 40. He was making music, and he was, you know, a good person and all.

:up:

Nice. I still like college football a whole lot even though I don't watch much of it anymore. That'll be fun next year.

I much prefer the NFL to college football because the BCS literally takes the fun out of most of the games for me. If Penn State loses one early road game in the Big Ten, they're no longer allowed to even compete for the championship (for all intents and purposes). That concept boggles my mind, and creates a block that will forever keep my interest in college football low, until the BCS is eliminated.

Can I just say that, as someone born in 1991 who doesn't listen to Michael Jackson, I have absolutely no emotional connection to this whatsoever? But not only that, that I really cannot fathom why people do? I mean, I'd understand it if he was, you know, still making music, or, you know, wasn't a total fucking creep. But he wasn't making music, and he was a creep. Why is it such a great loss now that he's dead? Wasn't it more of a loss when he, you know, snapped or whatever?

I can't see how this remotely stacks up to Lennon being shot in at age 40. He was making music, and he was, you know, a good person and all.

The general public isn't really SANE when it comes to Wacko. The ridiculous outpouring of grief, even on here, is totally OTT. The notion that he was going to mount some huge comeback? Riiiiiiiight. I never saw him as someone who loved making music, like Prince. He liked audiences, I guess, when he wasn't canceling appearances.

Also, I think you folks are big enough to handle this:

000wbbty.jpg

Glad you brought Pedobear up, Laz. I want this t-shirt so bad:

pedomodel2_1.jpg

Glad you brought Pedobear up, Laz. I want this t-shirt so bad:

pedomodel2_1.jpg

That guy even looks like you a little bit, mostly because he's never seen without his ridiculous aviators. Though his hair isn't Yorke-like enough to be you.

I don't think my never being seen without aviators is any worse than Laz not ever being seen without his mustache or NSW not ever being seen without a yellow Star of David on his shirt yarmulke.

Pedobear_mourning.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom