Interference Random Music Talk Part IV: Avoiding KNIFE CRIME for One More Sequel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose me sitting through BEP twice is punishment just rewards for my unabashed love of big, dumb pop songs.

Even though I don't include BEP in that unholy love. :grumpy:

Laz + MC Pee Pants

4b201-14712312_1036394169Did_fergie_pee_her_pants.jpg

Part of me wonders what Boner & Co. were thinking. I guess all the cock.i.am love from him was inevitably going to manifest itself this way.

I can't wait to see the video footage of someone yelling "GUN!!!!" and you being tackled by 8 security dudes.

Well you're certainly skinnier, if nothing else. Boner is up in hallowed territory occupied by only Paul Prudhomme and the venerable Harry Knowles.

Sonic Youth were just on Later with Jools Holland on the BBC
and they seriously destroyed everyone else there (Depeche Mode, Raphael Saadiq, Lily Allen etc)

Atlanta is Muse?!!!???!!

*jumps on desk at work and dances a jig of joy*

Wow, this may be something that sways me from Tampa to ATL, apart from transportation costs, etc...

The guys who wrote KNIGHTS OF MOTHERFUCKING CYDONIA. Ahh.

EDIT: They're doing Tampa as well, so that's nice.

A few thoughts before I go to bed, since I'm up WAY past my bedtime.

1. Black Lips were some awesome shit tonight.

2. I'm seriously digging Person Pitch right now.

Good night.

I like both of these statements because they pertain to wonderful things.

A few thoughts before I go to bed, since I'm up WAY past my bedtime.

1. Black Lips were some awesome shit tonight.

2. I'm seriously digging Person Pitch right now.

Good night.

I need to get into Black Lips more. And Person Pitch is awesome.

So, R.E.M. is reissuing a 2 disc edition of Reckoning at the end of June. :drool:

Pitchfork: News

Did anyone ever buy the Murmur reissue?

I finally have seen it in a few stores over the last couple months, but it's friggin' $30. I only want the second disc as I'm wary of a remaster, so I keep passing on it.

Yeah, I finally picked it up. I still have a lingering membership in that silly BMG club and picked it up there in conjunction with a good deal they had where I got three free or something.

Yeah, they gouge you on shipping, but it ended up being less than $10 per CD when it was all said and done. Still a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom