Interference Random Music Talk Part III: The One Not Ruined by Sofia Coppola

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind, Holland 1945--->White Rabbit--->Black Cow wins. This is literally the best thing ever.

And it was sped up to further incomprehensibility.

Smash Your Head is the best here. The Scentless Apprentice sample didn't disappoint, and Juicy + Tiny Dancer? Good Lord.

This Tiny Dancer part is awesome :drool:

Tiny Dancer :drool:

:laugh:

:lol: Another of my favorite moments on the album. :up:

I haven't heard albums that have caught my attention like this in so long :lol:

A testament to our ADD culture. :wink: :rockon:

Never mind, Holland 1945--->White Rabbit--->Black Cow wins. This is literally the best thing ever.

I must have missed this. Though there was moment when I recognized something I knew I liked a lot, but couldn't figure out what it was, so it was probably that.

This album made me like Hollaback Girl for about .000000005 seconds. That's a huge accomplishment.

I'm A Slave 4 U sped up :lmao:

I know I may be young...

And, as you guys know, I love Elastica, so there's that.

You know who never showed up on either album? The Rolling Stones. Start Me Up would have made for an awesome beat.

Man, I cannot wait to get Night Ripper now. Yay!

I have to admit, while I was able to place most of the pop and rock samples, I couldn't tell you who was doing the rapping on any of the songs, or if there were hip-hop/rap samples, they all went over my head.

For all I knew, the rapping going on over the top of the samples was completely new and original.

Man, I cannot wait to get Night Ripper now. Yay!

I have to admit, while I was able to place most of the pop and rock samples, I couldn't tell you who was doing the rapping on any of the songs, or if there were hip-hop/rap samples, they all went over my head.

For all I knew, the rapping going on over the top of the samples was completely new and original.

For the most part, that's how I feel too Cori :lol:.

The rapping is better on Feed The Animals, but I like the sample choices on Night Ripper more. It's a wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom