Interference Random Music Talk Part II: The Wrath of Khan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha Katy Perry has taken over these boards. She's been discussed in like 10 different threads in the last week. I get a kick out of that. But, thankfully, it's just a moment. This time will pass.

lol. You can still click on the title and it will take you to youtube and it will play there!

Don't know why the embed play is not working. :scratch:

Uhh, you forgot the greatest songwriter of all time next to Dylan. And one of the most unique guitarists I've ever heard, every song written with open tuning.

All hail Queen Joni:

Ahhh Joni is awesome. My Mom used to listen to her all the time when I was growing up. I had heard a couple years ago that she was working on material for a new album. I wonder what ever happened to that.

Uhh, you forgot the greatest songwriter of all time next to Dylan. And one of the most unique guitarists I've ever heard, every song written with open tuning.

All hail Queen Joni:

Oh yeah, Joni is the best. Court And Spark is a perennial favorite of mine, and only gets better with each listen.

Guys, may I be the first to ask... where's The Feminine Mystique?

She also goes by the human name of KATE BUSH.

Watched a clip of whatsername.... Katy Perry singing live. She sounds pretty bad! :yikes: I guess they must have processed her voice pretty good on the studio versions!

Guys, may I be the first to ask... where's The Feminine Mystique?

She also goes by the human name of KATE BUSH.

I have no idea if you are aiming or just broadcasting, in which case, either way I say :up: to Kate, and I absolutely love This Womans Work and Moments of Pleasure, plus a dare side to say Running Up that Hill.

so thanks, and bye.

Haha nice. I'd take it. And, actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Bono was legitimately interested in collaborating with Timbaland. Everyone else in the world has worked with him...

I've never liked You Oughta Know. Heard it many times, but there's still nothing in it that sticks with me (OK, maybe the bass is pretty cool). The melody is nonexistent, and I've heard better attempts at scornful lyrics in the past. :shrug:

Perfect, Hand In Pocket, and All I Really Want are all stronger IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom