Interference Random Music Talk Part II: The Wrath of Khan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Undertow=more straight forward rock, although very good and underrated by the kiddies because it suffers from analog disease.

Lateralus=more like the natural progression from Aenima. Some really great stuff on there.

Both fucking awesome.

You can't lose, although I'd probably go Laterlaus next because those albums are inseparable. (Aenima that is)

Wow apparently Gavin Rossdale and Bret Michaels have new songs out. :lol: I'm watching the Vh1 Top 20 countdown after ages!

Okay they showed like 30 seconds of the Viva La Vida video at #5 but the entire video of Rihanna's Disturbia at #4. What's up with that??? And then again they showed only 30 seconds of Kid Rock's All Summer Long. Of course in this case it is a good thing! :yikes:

Okay they showed like 30 seconds of the Viva La Vida video at #5 but the entire video of Rihanna's Disturbia at #4. What's up with that??? And then again they showed only 30 seconds of Kid Rock's All Summer Long. Of course in this case it is a good thing! :yikes:

I feel bad for anyone who watches a full Rihanna music video; not only does her music suck but she's pretty ugly too

Undertow=more straight forward rock, although very good and underrated by the kiddies because it suffers from analog disease.

Lateralus=more like the natural progression from Aenima. Some really great stuff on there.

Both fucking awesome.

You can't lose, although I'd probably go Laterlaus next because those albums are inseparable. (Aenima that is)

Thanks. Since the new Metallica record is less than 7 bucks on Tower.com, I kind of have to get it, and I was going to round out the order with some more Tool.

I saw Goldfrapp last night, 3rd row center. Unbelievable show, she has an amazing voice :drool:

This Toronto band opened up for her called The Great Lake Swimmers, I ended up buying two of their CDs because I liked them so much - very Iron & Wine sounding :up:

Apparently, Kanye is going to release his new album before the end of 2008 instead of 2009 as people first thought. He's also abandoning the whole album title storyline that he was going with...College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation...Kanye had said in interviews that the next one would be called Good-Ass Job. Seriously. But now I guess it will be called Love Lockdown and this is the rumored album cover...

22953982-22953983-slarge.jpg

Ha! I just downloaded a few links of Girls Aloud songs yesterday - haven't heard them yet.

Guess I'm headed towards another expensive import purchase once this is released. :grumpy:

Which songs? Because The Promise is the only new one that has come out.

After about 60 listens I can say that, yes, they've done it again. GAWD I love 'em.

The Sugababes also came out with their new song. I haven't listened to that one as much yet.

It's The Promise and ....................................... The Promise.

Okay, just the one. Sorry, I got confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom