Interference Random Movie Talk V: The Final Frontier

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YLB, are you an Elsewhere lurker?

And obviously I've seen Nat Rap. But I'd still feel bad.

I didn't realize Kunis (DIRTY!) was still with Culkin. That is all kinds of wrong. Especially when we already know what his "O" face looks like:

Home-Alone.png

I didn't realize Kunis (DIRTY!) was still with Culkin. That is all kinds of wrong. Especially when we already know what his "O" face looks like:

Home-Alone.png

Hopefully, they've split the hell up. I'd just feel better about everything.

Home-Alone.png

Yeah, I finally registered today and commented on the EW Oscar Re-Vote thread.

She'd sit on your face... and take a shit.

I just figured it out after I posted that. The Abbey Normal one didn't really sound like you.

Pretty weird coincidence, though, huh?

If your Elsewhere name had an avatar, you know what it would be...

toshoweryr7-1.jpg

Just when you thought you were out of the showers, HE PULLS YOU BACK IN.

I just figured it out after I posted that. The Abbey Normal one didn't really sound like you.

Pretty weird coincidence, though, huh?

If your Elsewhere name had an avatar, you know what it would be...

toshoweryr7-1.jpg

Just when you thought you were out of the showers, HE PULLS YOU BACK IN.

I love coincidences as much as you love pictures of wet, naked black men.

I caught The Talented Mr. Ripley in Film class, which was used as an example of a modern Hitchcockian thriller, and absolutely fucking loved it. Cannot believe the only Oscar nod was for Jude Law, who deserved it, but... Picture/Director? COME ON!

How about Adapted Screenplay, cinematography, art direction, score, costumes, and fucking PALTROW, in what is perhaps her best perf?

And is that the only Minghella you've seen?

Phil Seym Hoff steals every scene he's in in that movie. And Gwyneth is her usual radiant self. I love that movie, too.

How about Adapted Screenplay, cinematography, art direction, score, costumes, and fucking PALTROW, in what is perhaps her best perf?

And is that the only Minghella you've seen?

Hell yes.

That's the first, yes. I've seen parts of Cold Mountain and hope to check out The English Patient sometime in the future.

The scene out on the boat... fucking classic.

My montage is finally done. I'll try and get it uploaded to YouTube so you guys can see it.

Nice work, although I've got no sound on this computer.

All you have to do now is splice yourself into those clips like Billy Crystal.

Hey LMP, it looks fuckin awesome man, really well done. But I think somethin's off with it. Once it gets to the Animal House scene the audio seems to stop synching with the video. Maybe it's somethin wrong with my computer, I don't know. Just thought I'd give you a heads up on that. It's weird, though, because even with the synch problems it was still a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Good shit.

Hold onto your Baileys YLB...

From IGN:

Mighty Boosh Movie Planned

UK, October 23, 2008 - British comedy duoThe Mighty Boosh have announced plans to make a movie, although at present they apparently have no idea what to shoot.
Speaking to the BBC, The Boosh's Noel Fielding said "We're not sure what sort of film to do actually. We might do an animation. We might do a film with two characters from the show, we might do Vince and Howard."

He continued, referring to two of their most popular characters "There's definitely a Vince and Howard thing to be done but there's also maybe a character thing. There's also a sort of musical thing.

"We've got a lot we could and it's just trying to work out what we want to do next really. It's nice to sort of change it up a bit so you keep it fresh."

Fielding formed The Mighty Boosh together with Julian Barratt in 1998. Starting out as a stand-up comedy duo, they went on to have three hit Edinburgh shows, two record-breaking national tours, a radio show and three TV series, making a film the next logical step.

Not only that, but the last minute and a half got cut off, too. I'll take it off for now and re-up when it works.

I missed that earlier, but damn, of course I'm excited, Elfa. What kind of sick-ass question is that?

Some say that Old Greg used to drum for the Kaiser Chiefs.

Others say he didn't.

In fact, everyone says he didn't, apart from me.

But we were meant to think he did... his drumkit was ordered side-by-side, other drummers put it in a single-file line, in order to hide their numbers.

If YouTube were a person, I would smack him in the face.

Yup, it worked this time. Fucking fantastic, LMP. Really well done.

I want in on the ground floor of Two Box Productions so that when you're rich and famous I can steal all of your money and women.

No, I never saw Camp Rock. Heard it was good tho.

And I've just now decided that I'm not actually gonna go see High School Musical 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom