Interference Random Movie Talk II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least entirely, I have seen about half of it.

Does that delay the mass murder?

The tape broke?

I'm trying not to see all of the "classics" all at once, you know? Divide it up I get a chance to soak them in separately.

After Apocalypse Now, I saw Cloverfield and now I'm watching Creature from the Black Lagoon; then I'll probably watch Notorious or something, then dive into The Godfather on NetFlix.

Last edited:
At least it's not gonna be on an iPod screen.

David Lynch would think that's progress.

He'll send one of his best backward-speaking midgets, or Kyle MacLachlan.

Not by choice - I'm pretty much fucked out of seeing it in theaters this weekend. I'll try and sneak in sometime next week.

Last edited:
impy13 said:
Wikipedia on TWBB:

I'm an idiot.

boogie_nights_scotty.png

Holy Shit!

LMP (and other Orlando/Central Fla residents), Fight Club is playing in the theatre tomorow! Universal Cineplex is showing at 11:30am, 2:40pm and midnight!

They're also showing Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train at 11am, 1:10pm, and 11:40pm.

Why do I have to be in Tampa now?!

lazarus said:
Also, Woody Allen's new film, Cassandra's Dream, and The Diving Bell and the Butterfly are now showing too. FUCK!

Tampa has neither.

What does Tampa have? Busch Gardens, that still there? The Buccaneers, who the Giants dispatched 2 weeks ago. What else?

No spoken words said:
Who in here has seen Zero Effect? And if you have seen it, speak on it.

Don't bother. It's boring, samey, not good, etc.

I also have a low Bill Pullman Tolerance Level.

Or is my low tolerance level for Bill Paxton....

Oh, who can remember these days?

You couldn't repel boredom of that magnitude?

I'll dip into the same wells often. I don't care. Checking your lease. Ackbar'ing it up. Referring to Dune when nobody else gives a fuck. I do it, and I'll keep doing it.

I do it, I love to do it. I just did it and I'm ready to do it again, don't tell me you don't do it!

lazarus said:
Holy Shit!

LMP (and other Orlando/Central Fla residents), Fight Club is playing in the theatre tomorow! Universal Cineplex is showing at 11:30am, 2:40pm and midnight!

They're also showing Hitchcock's Strangers on a Train at 11am, 1:10pm, and 11:40pm.

Why do I have to be in Tampa now?!

They had Blade Runner (in DLP!!!), American Graffiti, and Sunset Blvd. last week, too.

Shit son, I have to go out there now.

Anyway, I bought "The Road" yesterday, and read about the first 10 in the theater waiting for Cassandra's Dream to start.

It's already solid gold. I can't wait to really dig into this one.

Lancemc said:
Anyway, I bought "The Road" yesterday, and read about the first 10 in the theater waiting for Cassandra's Dream to start.

It's already solid gold. I can't wait to really dig into this one.

Keep me updated on how you like it, please.

Back
Top Bottom