Interference Random Movie Talk Episode VIII: First Contact with Lance's Mom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I agree. I don't even lack the specific vocabulary, it's just an odd phenomenon. Those guys are fantastic at breaking down what they liked, did not like, and why, etc. I learn a lot from all three.

I think that, outside of sports, I'm generally much better at capturing how things make me feel, as opposed to why they make me feel the way I do.

Certainly. I hope my discerning of films has improved from being around you and the rest of the Random gang and other sources. It's always been easy to point out good, bad, questionable material, but it's hard to do it beyond saying "Yeah, LaBeouf swinging with communist monkeys is terrible." over getting into an actual sort of-plausible analysis.

I don't know. Still got a lot of time to figure it out.

Certainly. I hope my discerning of films has improved from being around you and the rest of the Random gang and other sources. It's always been easy to point out good, bad, questionable material, but it's hard to do it beyond saying "Yeah, LaBeouf swinging with communist monkeys is terrible." over getting into an actual sort of-plausible analysis.

I don't know. Still got a lot of time to figure it out.

Well, you'll get there, for sure.

For me, as you have surely noticed, I typically stick to "Hancock sucked" and only sometimes do I try to take it beyond that.

Eh, it is what it is, it's just that I never really lack for eloquence in other aspects of life so it's interesting to me.

Well, you'll get there, for sure.

For me, as you have surely noticed, I typically stick to "Hancock sucked" and only sometimes do I try to take it beyond that.

Eh, it is what it is, it's just that I never really lack for eloquence in other aspects of life so it's interesting to me.

Or "Sith >>>> Jedi."

Maybe if you hire someone to take dictation, then there might be an improvement. Not that kind.

Well

Sith is better than Jedi. :)

I know why, in my head.

crumb4.jpg

He does, too.

I'm sad that the prequels never went into the creation of the Max Rebo band.

Everybody dance NOW.

Who knew? I share a birthday with Michael Ian Black, the coward Robert Ford, Nate Fisher, and motherfucking GEORGE HAMILTON!

I hear you, and I think I'm even more on that side of things than you are. I watch a good amount of movies, and for some reason I never even find myself wanting to say anything about any of them online. I can go on and on and on about 1 song or one album in music threads, yet I rarely even want to bring up my favorite movies. I guess I have friends who I talk about movies with a lot, so I must get my fill there or something. I don't know what it is, I just never have crap to say movie wise on here.

Everybody dance NOW.

Who knew? I share a birthday with Michael Ian Black, the coward Robert Ford, Nate Fisher, and motherfucking GEORGE HAMILTON!

Those are all better than sharing one with John Mayer.

On my way to see The Hurting Lockers. Is this a band or something?

I've found myself in a bit of a pickle, as I seem to mostly be interested in Blu-Ray of movies I already own on DVD. May have to replace some of my top favs.

Why are Planet Earth and Band of Brothers essentially half price on Amazon compared to all the stores I've been to?

Amazon's deals on Blu Rays are always outrageously cheap. No idea why though.

Has the cast of Stallone's new movie 'The Expendables' been discussed already?

Stallone
Jason Statham
Jet Li
Mickey Rourke
Dolph Lundgren
Eric Roberts
Randy Couture
Steve Austin
Schwarzenegger
Brittany Murphy
And Bruce Willis is rumored as well.

I'm sure the vast majority will be small cameos, but that's still pretty nuts.

Has the cast of Stallone's new movie 'The Expendables' been discussed already?

Stallone
Jason Statham
Jet Li
Mickey Rourke
Dolph Lundgren
Eric Roberts
Randy Couture
Steve Austin
Schwarzenegger
Brittany Murphy
And Bruce Willis is rumored as well.

I'm sure the vast majority will be small cameos, but that's still pretty nuts.

One is not like the other.

"Come out to coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs..."

Pretty bad ass. I need to watch Big Trouble again soon.

Prospective new lady friend got me a shirt for my birthday which is in the mail now. I'm about 80% sure this is it:

222011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom