Interference Random Movie Talk Episode VII: You Inglourious Little Basterds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't really matter does it? The movie already make 6388billiontons of money its first week.

Can I say that I hope Funny People is better than the trailers are letting on?

Can I say that I hope Funny People is better than the trailers are letting on?

Yes. The two laughs I get out of it are the bits with the German doctor and Max Fischer at the end talking about his dying grandfather. What's worse is that it seems like it's been before every movie so far this summer.

Have you seen the new Aziz Ansari viral page?

Have you seen the new Aziz Ansari viral page?

I have. It's enough for me to think the film is going to be hilarious, but then again I'm a big Aziz fan.

In an unrelated incident, this made me laugh:

mtt8wx.jpg

Know what about him?

I've only seen the Funny People trailer once, I think, and I don't remember all that much about it. But I'm still really looking forward to it. The two films Apatow has written and directed are Knocked Up and 40 Year Old Virgin. I don't care how overexposed they may be, those are easily two of the best comedies of the decade. This one will probably deliver, too.

I have. It's enough for me to think the film is going to be hilarious, but then again I'm a big Aziz fan.

mtt8wx.jpg

Know what about him?

How much he pacifies?

I picked up a 256 count DVD travel case and had to choose which Special Features discs to bring along. Tough choices all across the board. I may have to get another smaller case just in case I get more before the end of the summer.

mtt8wx.jpg

Know what about him?

I'm just waiting for one of those to say, "Do you know about Michelle Shepard?"

I do know, she's leading the team in the northeast!

Fuck you both very much for not responding to my BOA Guy vs. Bonernie post, by the way.

Mini Hedge needs to upload a new clip so we have more material to work with.

I'd love to see their take on Mo'Cock, though that would probably require the purchase of more effects pedals.

Mini Hedge needs to upload a new clip so we have more material to work with.

I'd love to see their take on Mo'Cock, though that would probably require the purchase of more effects pedals.

Or, alternatively, a keyboard with even more lights.

Half-Blood Prince chillin at 100% fresh on Rotten Tomatoes right now. (With like 6 reviews compiled.)

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Big Exploding Robots (let's just call it what it is) down 61% in it's second weekend.

Fuck that movie.

but still number one with two new wide releases

After 12 days of release "Transformers" has become the biggest film of the year in both North America ($293.4 million) and worldwide ($593.8 million).

"The film's outstanding run continued this weekend, drawing audiences of all ages and showing signs of great playability over the next several weeks."

Doesn't mean it's not a piece of shit which suffered a massive decline in its second week.

In unrelated, good movie news, I love Teen Wolf. So fucking much.

How cool would it be for Patton to get awards attention, even if it's only from the critics and independent spirit-type stuff?

Love that guy.

How cool would it be for Patton to get awards attention, even if it's only from the critics and independent spirit-type stuff?

Love that guy.

Hell yes, and he's got a solid chance.

His last interview on Conan was hilarious, as the rest of his are.

Running through some Season 1 Mad Men right now. This guy is a legitimate American badass:

rogeroffice.jpg

Holy shit. That's a big picture, I know, but it was the only one on the first page of Google images that comes close to truly capturing his awesomeness.

Season 2 of Madmen comes out on blu-ray in like a week I think. I'm pumped. Oh so very pumped.

I really need to watch the final six episodes of season 2 before I move in two weeks and have to get a new DVR.

That's actually a bit of advice I need to impart to YLB and Peef. I don't know your respective dorm requirements, but I'm assuming you're both living in one freshman year. Pretty standard. When you eventually get an apartment or house, try not to move every August. It sucks. I wish we were staying in this house, but one of my roommate's is moving in with his girlfriend so now I have to downgrade to an apartment.

Stay in one place for the later years if you like it enough.

I hope I don't because then imagine how much time I'd have on my hands. I already need to get out more. Like, way more. :lol:

That's actually a bit of advice I need to impart to YLB and Peef. I don't know your respective dorm requirements, but I'm assuming you're both living in one freshman year. Pretty standard. When you eventually get an apartment or house, try not to move every August. It sucks. I wish we were staying in this house, but one of my roommate's is moving in with his girlfriend so now I have to downgrade to an apartment.

Stay in one place for the later years if you like it enough.

Duly noted.

"one of my roommate's is"

Why am I fucking up apostrophes so much lately?

At a break in class right now. Taking it was a great choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom