Interference Random Movie Talk Episode VII: You Inglourious Little Basterds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goldblum is on AMC fight now.

May God be with his family..

Really wish I had DVR'd a bit of this. Is it like what they did on MTV for Jackson, running his videos and what not? AMC is just running Blum movies for an indeterminate amount of time? Class move. As such a titan of American cinema, nay, pop culture, the Blum deserves such a tribute. R.I.P.

It was nice to finally see that there trailer for The Invention of Lying. I've been excited about that one for a long, long time. What a cast.

I was looking for Jimmy Fallon on Hulu because I wanted to see Grizzly Bear's performance from last night. All the most recent episodes came up, including this:

ev14ec.jpg

Hulu - Search

:sad:

I cracked the case:

05638__calistajeff_l.jpg

I'm thinking Harrison Ford found out about the Blum and Ally McBeal. We might have a murder/suicide on our hands.

"And that's why you don't die the same day as Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson."

You know what totally awesome movie I watched for the first time in a few years?

Here's a little hint...

dbd326f2118d0d0f4205a8fb53549fdc.jpg

Face/Off is the shit. I could eat a peach for hours.

Also, the new Woody Allen movie/Curb episode looks great. I wasn't aware that ERW is in it. You learn something new every day, I guess.

It's interesting that a fake trailer looks like the best thing Zombie has done in his film career. That Halloween remake was just fucking awful. I can't believe he's doing a sequel.

The Blum is on Law and Order right now. He must have filmed this one before that fateful day. Shame we'll never get to see such work again. :sad:

So I just watched HBO's premier of their new series Hung starring Thomas Jane. This first episode at least was directed by Alexander Payne. Probably the best thing either of those two has ever done. Fits right in with Payne's feature work, only like... this was actually funny.

Also, I thought that I'd have to wait until next week to see Public Enemies, but I've decided to try my best to get to the theater Wednesday afternoon before I have to go to work to catch it. Fuck it.

I think I'll be watching Collateral and Miami Vice the next couples days as well to get pumped.

YouTube - miamivice
You understand the meaning of the word 'foreboding?' As in badness is happening right now.

So I just watched HBO's premier of their new series Hung starring Thomas Jane. This first episode at least was directed by Alexander Payne. Probably the best thing either of those two has ever done. Fits right in with Payne's feature work, only like... this was actually funny.

I DVR'd it. Nice to hear good things going into watching it.

And Election was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom