Interference Random Movie Talk Episode IX: Fievel Goes Down

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking-A. I need to start putting my computer away before I go out at night or something.

Yay. Just caught the final act of "Jesse James" on HBO again (pan-and-scannin' motherfuckers they are). So beautiful.

It looks too awesome to be an Eastwood movie at this point. Now I want to watch Get Carter again.

I wonder if you'd like I'll Sleep When I'm Dead with Clive Owen. Definitely a moody British Gangster film, not all that well liked or received but I enjoyed it.

And, yeah, I was just kidding with the Eastwood remark.

I wonder if you'd like I'll Sleep When I'm Dead with Clive Owen. Definitely a moody British Gangster film, not all that well liked or received but I enjoyed it.

And, yeah, I was just kidding with the Eastwood remark.

More likely than not, I might.

I know, didn't know what else to say there though. I hope this movie's awesome so I can use it as a counterpoint to any "Gran Torino is good" argument.

A ruby... the size... of a tangerine.

Then why steal them?

Because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

I get chills whenever I hear that line. Somewhere Lance is rolling his eyes off into the distance.

ksbn3b.jpg

"I shot him with a small revolver I keep near my balls."

I'm gonna post this in many threads and my blog, cos it's a big deal to me and all:

Today was my last day at work. 2.5 years at the BTN, 14 years in the cable TV business.

Big and exciting things ahead, but an emotional day for me. We had a going away party and it all felt so surreal. It was bittersweet, to say the least.

That is all.

Eureka! is such a great label. I think they outdo Criterion at times. I have a few of their discs, and would be ordering more if the exchange rate with the UK wasn't so bad right now.

I'm gonna post this in many threads and my blog, cos it's a big deal to me and all:

Today was my last day at work. 2.5 years at the BTN, 14 years in the cable TV business.

Big and exciting things ahead, but an emotional day for me. We had a going away party and it all felt so surreal. It was bittersweet, to say the least.

That is all.

Best of luck to you, good sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom