Interference Random Movie Talk & Robin: The Thrilling Fourth Installment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just in case you missed this, NSW:

cycleofkhanml7.gif

For everyone's information (really just Laz), IMDB lists October 18 as the release date for Ashes of Time Redux.

Yay.

You know full well I don't care about you.

At least now until you do your Wong-a-thon.

I'm pleased to hear. Chungking Express is glorious. Though I still prefer Fallen Angels.

I watched No Country the other day for the first time since I originally saw it in the theater.

You know who gives the best performance in that movie? Fuckin Tommy Lee Jones.

Take the Oscar back from Bardem and give it to TLJ.

I watched No Country the other day for the first time since I originally saw it in the theater.

You know who gives the best performance in that movie? Fuckin Tommy Lee Jones.

Take the Oscar back from Bardem and give it to TLJ.

I wish he, Bardem, and Brolin could all get them. Gosh.

Anyone see Journey to the center of the Earth yet? We're going tonite. I'm kind of excited.. the whole 3D aspect is really cool. I need to make sure and get nice and blunted first.

^^^ Just got back actually. Pretty awful. Gimmicky 3D, though it was more competent than some I've seen. It's a kid's movie through and through though. A bunch of really young kids behind me were having the time of their lives through the whole thing. So I can't hate on it too much.

The Mummy 3 looks incredibly awful and not entertaining... at least the first one was awful but was kind of fun.

^^^ Just got back actually. Pretty awful. Gimmicky 3D, though it was more competent than some I've seen. It's a kid's movie through and through though. A bunch of really young kids behind me were having the time of their lives through the whole thing. So I can't hate on it too much.

Haha, yeah it was pretty cheesy, but cute. I just get a kick out of the 3D stuff. I saw during the previews that there are a lot more 3D movies coming out now.

Okay, if this isn't the best poster of all-time, I don't know what is:

getcarter.jpg

Take it in, fellas.

I taped that, Alfie, and A Bridge Too Far... will watch after I finish DePalma's Scarface.

Scarface was alright. I wasn't expecting too much, but there's some fun to be had there and Pacino's awesomely over the top Cuban accent had me laughing through most of last night.

Get Carter was totally awesome though. Michael Caine was either kicking ass to find his brother's killer or sexing all of the ladies on the way to kicking said ass. That's badass.

Haha, yeah it was pretty cheesy, but cute. I just get a kick out of the 3D stuff. I saw during the previews that there are a lot more 3D movies coming out now.

It was fine, much more enjoyable than Indy 4

I can say the same for Mummy 3

these are popcorn movies for families and kids, that work.

I'm about to watch There Will Be Blood for the first time since I saw it in the theater.

:hyper:

I'll probably post some thoughts afterwards.

"We have goat's milk."

"That'll be fine..."

I've been waiting weeks for the Blu-ray copy of The Assassination of Jesse James to be in at my local Blockbuster so I could watch that again.

I'm really damn close to just purchasing the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom