Interference Random Movie Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dune is such a colossal mess but it's so much fun.

Any movie with Kyle MacLachlan and his chin, the midget principal from Kindergarten Cop, Captain Picard, and Sting wins in my book.

Lancemc said:
I used an Amy Winehouse to pick a piece of overcooked beef out from between two bicuspids the other day. Unfortunately the right side of my lips tastes like opium for the rest of the day

opium and owl pellets.

Lancemc said:
I used an Amy Winehouse to pick a piece of overcooked beef out from between two bicuspids the other day. Unfortunately the right side of my lips tastes like opium for the rest of the day

Ha!

Someone told me recently they found Amy Winehouse to be on the attractive side, and I lost respect for them.

corianderstem said:

Ha!

Someone told me recently they found Amy Winehouse to be on the attractive side, and I lost respect for them.

Before... maybe.

After... goddamn, I don't know what to say.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Dune is such a colossal mess but it's so much fun.

Any movie with Kyle MacLachlan and his chin, the midget principal from Kindergarten Cop, Captain Picard, and Sting wins in my book.

opium and owl pellets.

Captain Picard showing up in Dune, as well as Excalibur, always brings a smile to my face. Dune is a mess, but in a glorious way.

amy_winehouse.jpg

Oooooooo baaaaabby.

When you're less attractive than Danny DeVito, I think that's maybe the last cry for help.

Speaking of DeVito, please tell me you guys watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Have you ever seen her feet? She apparently wears nothing but these little ballet flats, and her feet are stained with the dye from the shoes or something.

It's, like, gross. And stuff.

But anyway. Movies! I have Goodfellas and Elizabeth sitting on top of my TV. I'll get around to watching them soon.

Goodfellas is trash.

It's nothing more than a poor imitation of finer works of art, such as Smokin' Aces.

NSW: Oh yes, I've seen it. I just felt like seeing it again.

Lance: Is Burt Reynolds in Smokin' Aces? I won't watch anything that doesn't have Burt Reynolds.

Oh wait - I'm thinking of Stroker Ace! :lol:

How come everyone becomes such a crybaby when Clive Owen shows up in a shitty movie? :tsk:

It's not like the guy can actually ACT or anything. He's just a very, very, very, very, very, very pretty ... rugged, interesting ... face.

Shoot 'Em Up redefined the modern cinema art standard.

And by that I mean it completely lowered the bar for was is apparently acceptable mainstream action entertainment.

corianderstem said:
How come everyone becomes such a crybaby when Clive Owen shows up in a shitty movie? :tsk:

It's not like the guy can actually ACT or anything. He's just a very, very, very, very, very, very pretty ... rugged, interesting ... face.

Because I like him a lot and I think he can act.

Winehouse looks like some scientist tried to clone Gina Gershon but the experiment went horribly, horribly wrong.

Woman sure can sing, though.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/mgm/valkyrie/hd/

New footage from Bryan Singer's Hitler assassination thriller, Valkyrie.

I really don't like Bryan Singer, and this actually looks like it could be pretty awful, but at the same time it's got Tom Cruise in an eye-patch, which under any circumstances is enough to get me in a theater. :up:

That was a waste of time.

I absolutely love the HD "There Will Be Blood" trailer. The Jonny Greenwood score might make me break into orgasm in the theater. Oh, and Daniel Day-Lewis... he's good, too.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I absolutely love the HD "There Will Be Blood" trailer. The Jonny Greenwood score might make me break into orgasm in the theater. Oh, and Daniel Day-Lewis... he's good, too.

Please don't sit behind me. Or in front of me either, I guess.

LemonMacPhisto said:

I absolutely love the HD "There Will Be Blood" trailer. Lance's mom might make me break into orgasm in the theater. Oh, and Daniel Day-Lewis... he's good, too.

Looks like I read that wrong before. Sorry.

Um. So, it's 11:45pm and I am flipping around and I landed on a movie called "Dolls", and, yeah, just....fucking wow. There's an old British couple that make killer dolls, and as I type this, they're hacking up some lady. My only regret is that I'm not watching this at like 4am or something.

Sometimes the dolls, when in attack mode, use a little saw on the ankles of humans. There are some Red Coat dolls, and they shoot real ammunition. A Cowboy doll used his lasso on a woman, but she lit him on fire. Then she whipped some other dolls with her belt, only to meet her maker at the hands of the aforementioned Red Coats.

I just watched "The Host" this past weekend. What a fucked up movie. Wasn't scared at all, actually, I started getting bored and found myself falling asleep.

Couldn't tell if it wanted to be scary, or a comedy, or something more tragic? Was let down.

Thankfully I've got my Season 5 of 24 discs coming in from Blockbuster. About 2 months ago I finally went through and rented the series. Been hooked ever since. Is it flawed? Yeah, but its great entertainment!!! IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom