interference power rankings (week 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gickies Gageeze

Purgatory
yo.

its doozeman.

alright, considering the forum is a bit better than it was, say, a couple of week ago, ill be nice enough to make an ALL FEMALE contingent of this weeks power rankings.

dont say i never do anything for you. :wink:

---

1. dub

scoring me canucks tickets? ya, your in my good books old boy.

2. paxetaura

i feel obliged after what you said. this is the ONLY reason why your on here. dont think were friends or anything.

3. salome

well done, old boy.

4. aline

its your birthday! its your birthday! its your birthday!

5. granch sin-camalanche

a newbie, but your hot in your picture, what more could i ask for.

6. whenhiphopdrovethebigcars

self-explanatory, obviously.

7. ghetofabu

all my ex's live in texas! haha! get it? texas? its a state.

8. dub

seriously, canucks tickets?! AND airfare?!!?

9. chloid

one of the best posters free your mind has seen since achtung bubba left us. surely a runner up to lemonite. :up:

10. giant lemon

:hug: giant lemon :hug:

-----

again, ladies such as sicy, screaming flower, angel, angela harlem, stories for boys, notiti, calluna, foray :down:, and many others failed to make up ground from last week.

as for the guys, well you did alright i guess. more stories about the vancouver canucks, and more good just the bang and the clatter material will increase your chances for next week.

have a good day.

Last edited:
Gickies Gageeze said:

canada's answer to bon jovi!

Hey you have to earn that title... I didn't use to work on the docks for nothing...

actually, u2er prolly deserves to be on this list. i should have made her an honerable mention. ah well.

u2popmofo said:

Yeah, but you worked on the corner for next to nothing.

and if by nothing you mean for the sheer excitement of it... than no... I needed to fund my Ocarina lessons... Yanni charges a lot for lessons, and he is one mean son of a bitch...

Yanni, Yanni
The musical fruit
he'll make you play
he'll make you puke

I admit that I have been remiss in my duties this week but I think that notiti should be awarded a higher ranking based on her recent post in FYM.

icon13.gif
?

up yours
icon14.gif
!

:mad:

frrred

I would like to take Gizmo and ram him up against the wall, slap his face 6 times, then fling him across the room, before standing on him, jumping on him, lying on him, then I would leave him in pain in a dark room for 48 hours with no food, no water and no 'them' magazines.....so that he learns at least one bloody lesson in life!

:mad:

what the hell? what am I not on that list? are you holding it against me that most people for some reason assume I'm a man.

I'm not! I'm a hot chick! check out my picture in the picture thread. I rock!

sharky said:
what the hell? what am I not on that list? are you holding it against me that most people for some reason assume I'm a man.

I'm not! I'm a hot chick! check out my picture in the picture thread. I rock!

if your a hot chick, you automatically make my list. just ask salome. :up:

and calluna, what did notiti do and where?

:angry:

*getting jealous of Dub.

Where is she anyway? I haven't seen her around them here parts lately and why is she buying you hockey tickets and airfare? huh?! :mad: You better save time for me if you come to the West Coast. Actually... not that I want to meet you. :|

Back
Top Bottom