interference power rankings (week 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i believe your trying to make it into next weeks power rankings.

trust me, theyre rigged. youll have to work hard, if you know what i mean, old boy.

Gickies Gageeze said:
how i long for the day when youll stop your cowardly ways, gather the courage, and dial my number.

ooooh, how i long!

:madsexyhug: giant lemon :madsexyhug:

I don't think Gloria wants to be woken up at 4am by someone asking for a Gickies Gageeze.

But I'll madsexyhug you anyway.

:madsexyhug: gickies :madsexyhug:

Gickies Gageeze said:
trust me, theyre rigged. youll have to work hard, if you know what i mean, old boy.

I think most of us have graduated from popularity contests... now if you were making a list of weirdest interferencers... maybe I'd try out for that one chum.

:mac:

:hug: my ass:hug:

:wink:

man gets no more intense pleasure than reading the words "gickies" coming from a giant lemons mouth.

:up:

cujo said:

I think most of us have graduated from popularity contests... now if you were making a list of weirdest interferencers... maybe I'd try out for that one chum.

:mac:

:hug: my ass:hug:

:wink:

let me ask you something...

when you see a man such as myself, and a woman such as giant lemon, obviously in the midst of getting it on, why do you feel the need to interupt it with a comment that makes fun of my hugging tendencies?

Isn't it illegal in Van-cougar to get it on with Lemons... I felt it was rather gentlemanly to point out your inadequacies (of which I thought were public knowledge) so that Giant Lemon would know what kind of Bear she is dealing with...

my advice... play dead, he might just go away.

Jokes aside, I'll leave you to your sex chat... I can see that Lemon wants a mad sexy hug, which may be difficult with a third wheel...

Later

cheer.jpg

Awww.......a care bear! :cute:

No, gickies, I haven't called you yet. I just can't get over the fact that you live in Canada yet somehow have an Alabama phone number.

Giant Lemon said:
Awww.......a care bear! :cute:

No, gickies, I haven't called you yet. I just can't get over the fact that you live in Canada yet somehow have an Alabama phone number.

alabama is a province in canada, dear lemon.

Gickies Gageeze said:
alabama is a province in canada, dear lemon.

hmmm......nice try. But perhaps if you're good one day I'll stalk you, get your real phone number, and call you. I can hardly wait for that day to arrive.

I believe I'm spent. Good night gickies and interland. Sweet dreams. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom