Interference Power Rankings (week 1)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wild 4 - Dallas 2

Gickies Gageeze said:
and you know what zoney, the canucks could very well meet the wild in the first round of the playoffs! if the canucks win, you BUY me a plane ticket to minneapolis or whever!

if the canucks lose, ill, uh, ya know. do something. play cowbell. i dont know.

what do you say?

This could have worked.....I WILL HAVE PLAYOFF TICKETS! Unfortunately, my little airline isn't flying to, um, your area anymore and we are getting screwed out of buddy passes for the "other" airline that flies there - so, I can't get you here. If you can get to an alternate city (Fargo, Grand Forks, Thunder Bay, Regina) we may be in business.....

In all seriousness......if the two play each other, and you are interested in catching a game - I will have tickets!

I just don't want them (wild) to play Detroit.

:madspit: @ Detroit

Re: Wild 4 - Dallas 2

zonelistener said:

This could have worked.....I WILL HAVE PLAYOFF TICKETS! Unfortunately, my little airline isn't flying to, um, your area anymore and we are getting screwed out of buddy passes for the "other" airline that flies there - so, I can't get you here. If you can get to an alternate city (Fargo, Grand Forks, Thunder Bay, Regina) we may be in business.....

In all seriousness......if the two play each other, and you are interested in catching a game - I will have tickets!

holy crap, i can get to grand forks no problem! its only a little further away than winnipeg is!

we should keep a close watch on the standings then...:sexywink:

---

:hug: giant lemon :hug:

Gickies Gageeze said:
another item of note is the absence of any female poster

clearly, this report would suggest they were not on their "A" game this past week. a better effort is needed.

Clearly, this report would suggest that the female posters have LIVES.

Re: Re: Interference Power Rankings (week 1)

joyfulgirl said:

Clearly, this report would suggest that the female posters have LIVES.

That's an interesting way to look at it. I can't post at the library, only when I'm not at work.

Re: Wild 4 - Dallas 2

zonelistener said:

what the...? Um, I may live in Brooklyn now but I always have a spot in my heart for the Detroit Red Wings. Could you remind everyone who is the defending Stanley Cup champ? Yeah, thought so.

As for this thread, HA! I'll like to see this Gizzin' Bear meet me in a dark alley. I may be a girl but I could claw the eyes out of him. Put me on the list bear or consider yourself the hunted instead of the hunter.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I was in Brooklyn last night.

Went to Peter Luger.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack before I left...

ouizy said:
I was in Brooklyn last night.

Went to Peter Luger.

I thought I was going to have a heart attack before I left...

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack thinking about you at Peter Luger. Steak..........:drool:

Gickies Gageeze said:
well thank you. :wink:

:up: The Dali museum in St. Petersburg, FL kicks ass!

:hmm: Quick question...what exactly is this ranking based on? Just this particular forum or the whole thing?

it's based on bear's opinion. that is all. and his ego...his figurehead ego.

:shrug:at least i made honorable mention...or something...

:hug: stories for boys :hug:

it has nothing to ego. im not sure why people keep bringing that up (just the fact that i picked myself number 1 - PURE conincidence ( :hug: ) ).

:hug: giant lemon :hug:

the deathbear hugging thing seriously terrifies me. i can't really explain. i get the heebie geebies everytime i see him hugging so much.

Screaming Flower said:
the deathbear hugging thing seriously terrifies me. i can't really explain. i get the heebie geebies everytime i see him hugging so much.

want me to stop?

you sure hug a lot for someone who says they don't like being touched :eyebrow:. maybe the warm fuzzie side of you is finally coming out death gickies :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom