Interference: How Long Have YOU Been Here, You Loser?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i remember that... :laugh:

i used to check out Interference news way long before I registered as a feedback member.

salome beat me as uber loser by 11 days :sad:

holy freshman year of college flashbacks batman...er... melon

ahhh memories... my first year having an internet connection that never went off and didn't drive my parents' phone both through the roof... sniff sniff... brings a tear to the eye. i always thought i hung around interference around the Pop days... the 2000 date of joining always confused me. guess i just checked out the site over and over for 2 years before actually joining :shrug: i dunno

I do believe our dear Angela Harlem has us beat.

She was here in Dec 1969...BEFORE the internet reached households....

In fact, if I'm correct on this one, even before SHE WAS BORN!

(I can't compete with that. I've only been here since June 2001).

June 2000 for me....not sure what day exactly.

Lurked forever until recently.....and I do remember the old Interference.com with the flashing pictures....good times.

Also, my site was one of the original satelite sites....remember those? I think I was #10 or #12....not sure.

Last edited:
Long time reader...first time poster on May 1, 2001 (day of the Minneapolis show).

I think I remember seeing Interferece circa 1998....but I don't remember any forums.....it was a good info page back then!!!

I think I've been here since the summer of 2000. Being as I'm not a premium member I can't get an offical date. 3 1/2 years? It seems like I've been here for at least six.

Hey, remember when I got banned, because I was accused of being someone else? That was funny. Uhhhhhhh....

As usual I posted before I looked at everyone's responses. I tend to do that on survey questions. Anyway, I noticed that I apparently became a registered member before anyone who preceded me in this thread. How can that be? Does that mean I'm the equivalent of the "Godfather" in terms of a quasi-Interference mafia? LOL...

Well, I know I'm not THAT cool, but I'd say that charter-member (?) status means I should get some damn respect, ehh? Where is that respect? I ask you? Where is that respect!? ;) Where's my nightly foot massage and sponge bath? Where's my bitches? :ohmy: Why you all such playa-hatas? Damn!

Peace out...no diggity

Well my register date says July 2001, but I was coming here a long time before I registered. I used to be afraid of posting on a big message board. Looking at my post count there's no doubt I got over it:p

I've been here since sept. 2000 but I used to come here when it was known as u2news.com :D I migrated this way along with lots of other people from an old U2 chat at this other place called Live universe

I've been a member since November 14, 2000. My three year anniversary is coming up, exactly one month before my wedding anniversary. I've been married to you guys longer than my husband! :lol:

I used to check interference back in the old days too. Excellent stuff!

Well If Elvis is the Godfather.....and Danospano is Fredo....then I'm Michael.

Would someone check my profile and post the exact date i signed up please?

Back
Top Bottom