Interference Holiday Card Exchange!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hippy

ONE<br>love, blood, life
Lookin' for the face I had before the world was ma
Greetings Fellow Interferencers!

The holidays are upon us! It's almost that time of the year when you start recieving cards from all those people you haven't talked to in years! ;) So why not get cards in the mail from people you see around here all the time?

FishNeedsABicycle (Fishy) and I are organizing a card exchange for our own little Interference community. We know there is another person from @U2 organizing an international U2 fan card exchange and we're indebted to her for giving us the idea. So please participate in that one as well as this one! You can never get too many cards in the mail!

Here's the deal:

I'll be keeping a database of everyone who PM's me with their information. Then on December 5th (or a day or two later) I'll begin PMing and emailing people with other people's addresses. We are expecting people to send approximately 5 cards to other people. However, this is not a requirement. If you would like to send more, let me know. If you can't send 5 but would still like to participate, let me know that too! We want everyone to get something this holiday season! We also know that Interferencers come in all shapes and colors and from all different countries, so we'd like to keep the cards pretty generic (we encourage making your very own U2 related cards, I know I will be!) We're also anticipating international participants, so let me know if you absolutely cannot send cards overseas... it's not that hard, really!

So please PM me with the following information and any questions you have:

1) Interference name
2) Real name
3) Address (where you can receive mail)
4) Email address
5) How many cards can you send?
6) Are you willing to send cards to overseas participants?

I'll be accepting information until December 5th :)

Hope this goes well and I hope you all have a WONDERFUL holiday season!

Peace!

~hippy

bonosloveslave said:
I guess I'm kinda confooosed.....are these supposed to be U2-themed cards or just whatever? I am not artsy at all :huh:
:laugh: same here. i hope i don't look like an idiot when i send people hallmark cards. i'm not good at the whole card-marking thing.

awwww you guys!

You are allowed to send anything your little hearts desire! lol

I think we will ask people to keep the cards pretty generic since not everyone celebrates the same holiday... but other than that it's up to you!

I'm going to make my cards U2 cards :) Partly just cause then I can procrastinate... but because it's something fun to do! They don't have to be anything incredibly special. I just hope the cards can help make the holidays a little brighter :) A smile never hurt anyone! And I think it's cool to know that someone took the time and effort to send me a special card...

:)

If you have anymore questions, just ask! Cause I'm working up an email to send to people and I'm trying to think of all the things to include! lol

Peace,
hippy

Hippy dear, are you going to e-mail us with the information? or PM? Cause I don't have PM anymore! :( Damn free loader! :D :wave:

:) I'm going send people cards and packages of sugar!! Lots and lots of AZUCAR!!!!! :mad:

Mrs. Vedder said:
Hippy dear, are you going to e-mail us with the information? or PM? Cause I don't have PM anymore! :( Damn free loader! :D :wave:

:) I'm going send people cards and packages of sugar!! Lots and lots of AZUCAR!!!!! :mad:

I'm going to email everyone :) I'm in the middle of writing three papers due VERY soon, so I haven't really had time to work up the email I'll be sending, but I'll try to have the emails out to everyone on Saturday, Sunday at the latest :) The email will contain instructions and the address of the people to whom you will send your cards :) I'm excited about this project! And I'm glad to see that other people are also :yes:

and yay sugar! lol I'm sure some people will be VERY happy ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom