Interference Fantasy Football

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
had I known the program was going to close when I made my last pick, I would've at least made it a little more dramatic :wink:

I think I got some good RB's :up:

Benson will get the ball most since no more thomas, and addai is an overal great RB..

hey headache, im still waiting for the vick, johnson trade :up:

Dusty Bottoms said:
soooo just make sure to have the players pre-ranked by tonight. though i just usually leave it as is since their experts are probably smarter than me.

Well, I missed this message, expecting the original date to hold (knowing I have been a little busy to get around to pre-rank)...and now I have a team. :down:

zonelistener said:
Well, I missed this message, expecting the original date to hold (knowing I have been a little busy to get around to pre-rank)...and now I have a team. :down:

Same for me and my sister. We were all excited to go pre-rank and get ready, and lo and behold, there was no need.

My team still turned out alright (as in, I might be able to go .500), but my sister is fucking pissed.

Chizip, couldn't you have e-mailed the league or something?

Won't matter. The rest of my team is a powerhouse. And Miami is playing Buffalo that week.

I get past Week 10, and I'm running the table.

I'm still in the running in this league, so that's good.

In my other league I picked up Donte' Stallworth, Giants D, and Kevin Jones. Now I'm trying to turn around and trade Jones and Marques Colston for a better receiver like Braylon Edwards or something.

I already have McGahee, LDT, and Brandon Jacobs as my RBs, but I need some serious help at WR (Cotchery, Calvin Johnson, and now Stallworth). I lost my first 3 games, now I've won 4 straight, hopefully it'll extend to 5.

Hewson said:
Thats just cause I have a 50 point lead on you and I still have Starvin' Marvin going tonight. :wink:

That was some AMAZING fantasy team scoring last week!

Funny....all of the defensive teams have been taken up.

I may pull of a second victory this week.

zonelistener said:

That was some AMAZING fantasy team scoring last week!

Funny....all of the defensive teams have been taken up.

I may pull of a second victory this week.
Its cause I ate my waffles last Sunday.

DaveC said:
Hey, I'm undefeated, how come I don't get a front-page story on ESPN.com? :grumpy:

I'm tellin ya, it's a Pats bias.
But you're undefeated because of Tom Brady, so you not being there seems more of an anti-Pats bias.

For the record, having 20-player teams in a 12-team league (auto-draft) is absolutely stupid, and it need to be changed for next year or I'm not participating in that league. It's been the same for years and I'm getting awfully sick of it. There is no way I should be forced to start 3rd-string players and hope for half a point (and fractional points are idiotic too, but that's a whole other post), ever.

DaveC said:
For the record, having 20-player teams in a 12-team league (auto-draft) is absolutely stupid, and it need to be changed for next year or I'm not participating in that league. It's been the same for years and I'm getting awfully sick of it. There is no way I should be forced to start 3rd-string players and hope for half a point (and fractional points are idiotic too, but that's a whole other post), ever.

I could not agree more.

Things worked out alright for my sister (Romo? Who would have thought?), but I'm with you, Dave. Every week I'm scouring the bottom of the NFL bucket looking for players who MIGHT start just so I can get half a point. Maybe we need a new commish next year? Zoney, perhaps? Nothing against the Chiz, but I believe he's more into the live draft group anyhow.

Let's just say I'm looking foward to fantasy NASCAR starting up next year...

DaveC said:

I don't seem to be having your problems :wink:

Maybe the # of players being started is a problem (4WR, 2TE, etc); but good lord,I'm starting Phillip Rivers every week...

It's luck & skillz, you can't always expect to have both.

BTW, I only count 12 teams/managers, where are the others?

Back
Top Bottom