Interference.com T-Shirts - We want your input!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi all!

We will soon have Interference.com T-shirts, but we - the staff, would like to know what ideas you have, or what you'd like to see on the shirts.

They should in someway relate to the Interference.com community.

Please post ideas here.

Thanks,

Joel

maybe an interference-blue shirt with our username and avatar on the front and interference.com and some catchy slogan somewhere

"Interference.com.... There's a reason we call it Blue Crack!"

:tongue:

(I'd happily pay for & wear a shirt with this on it :yes: , but I realize the whole 'crack' reference may be a bit too un-PC for it to be seriously considered. :eyebrow: )

shrmn8rpoptart said:
maybe an interference-blue shirt with our username and avatar on the front and interference.com and some catchy slogan somewhere

:up: That would be very cool for the U2 shows.

shrmn8rpoptart said:

I like that idea :D

I refuse to wear any shirt that has a HUGE frickin' patch across the front of it...now for the girls, that might be different...for the guys, some lettering over the left or right chest pocket (if there were a pocket) anything across the entire back is cool...but for me, I wouldn't wear anything blazoned across the front! :yuck:

Except "Iris S., from Atlanta, GA, former employee of.... is a Crack Whore!"

Now, that I would wear!
:lol:

Mr. BAW said:
I refuse to wear any shirt that has a HUGE frickin' patch across the front of it...now for the girls, that might be different...for the guys, some lettering over the left or right chest pocket (if there were a pocket) anything across the entire back is cool...but for me, I wouldn't wear anything blazoned across the front! :yuck:

Except "Iris S., from Atlanta, GA, former employee of.... is a Crack Whore!"

Now, that I would wear!
:lol:

:lmao:

haha please wear it in downtown LA near the Staples center. You will be sure to see some of my former co-workers who will admire you for that shirt. :lmao:

i dont think it would be possible to have individual names or avatars on there, would be wayyyyy too costly

how about just a blue crack colored shirt, with interference.com written over the left breast in darker blue

and on the back just have a decent sized picture of this smilie

:|

or you could have a choice of 4 or 5 smilies that people could pick from to match their own personality

maybe some witty slogan underneath the smilie too

Last edited:
14854interference.JPG

Proudly Serving Blue Crack Since 1997!

*secretly wonders who even remembers that logo anymore*

Last edited:
Cleasai said:
14854interference.JPG

Proudly Serving Blue Crack Since 1997!

*secretly wonders who even remembers that logo anymore*

Me. I designed that logo.... and it was in Aug of 1996 that we started as Interference.com, but 1994 is when the site began.

Elvis said:

Me. I designed that logo.... and it was in Aug of 1996 that we started as Interference.com, but 1994 is when the site began.

Well I knew you'd remember it :der: lol. And I thought it was back in '96. But anyway I think you get the idea of my suggestion?

How about these for choices of smilie:

:drool:
:wink:
:crack:
:|
:yikes:
:drunk:
:reject:

Yeah. I'd love one of Diemen's shirts, but I would just prefer choosing my own smilie (the drool smilie) over the crack smilie. Although crack works great. :)

a long time ago, abel made name tags (still have mine somewhere) that were really nice. maybe keep it that design...i'll have to dig mine out and scan it when i get home.

I like that former logo on a black T-shirt just the way its depicted......that logo actually shows the root of Interference...
where it began and where its going...

and one more thought, always a darker shirt..a darker-colored shirt always looks nicer on a full-size guy like me...light-color shirts read "Goodyear"...JMO!

:wave:

shrmn8rpoptart said:

i like that idea too.:)

i can see the website growing after this tour because of simple teeshirts:up:

db9

shrmn8rpoptart said:

That could be cool ... although some people like to change their avatar from time to time.

Maybe username and their favorite smilie.

Mr. BAW said:
I like that former logo on a black T-shirt just the way its depicted......that logo actually shows the root of Interference...
where it began and where its going...

and one more thought, always a darker shirt..a darker-colored shirt always looks nicer on a full-size guy like me...light-color shirts read "Goodyear"...JMO!

:wave:

:up: Concur

Dark shirt - Large Interference logo - user name

people people people

do you know how much it would cost to custom make each shirt?

we need mass production here to keep it cost feasible

having your own username on it just isnt possible, unless you write it on with a sharpie or something

Back
Top Bottom