Interference Anonymous

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
6000 POSTS

My name is BVS and I'm an Interference addict.

It's either a product of having too much time, having no life, or just enjoying the debate too much. Maybe a combination of the three.

One day the market slows down and you're bored at work. You tell yourself you'll just experiment. You can just dabble, it won't hurt. Next, you are running late because you had to get your $.02 in over at FYM before your shower. Next they you know you're sucked in.

Come and join the meeting. Cocktails and snacks are in the front.

Oh man, it's not that bad! I just crossed the 6000 mark too. But I enjoy this place for the sense of community and the joy of discussion. I never see the 'loser and that's why I'm online' viewpoint. I love the internet and that's why I'm online!

I've been waiting for this thread to show up.

*walks in slumps in a chair*

I'm not admitting anything I'm just here to listen :rolleyes:

can we have alcohol at these meeting cuz this isn't AA or anything right :uhoh:

look at my post count. it's scary. there was a time, back when the randoooom chat thread was seen as a big hairy menace, where my post count would jump about 100 posts a day. product of being a bored, anti-social college student.

did i have a point? probably, but i forgot what it was.

I hear ya!

I have spent nights huddled with my computer posting on this site...waking after two hours of sleep in the morning...black suitcases under my eyes.

Hello, my name is zoney! (or zonelistener), and I have over 16,000 posts.

:grumpy:

Zoney total all your postcounts together and tell me what it is?? :sexywink:

Oh you did :| 16,000:drool:

how long do you think it will take :hyper:

:wink:

Last edited:
Moonlit_Angel said:
I just recently realized I've gotten up to over 10,000 posts now.

See it sneaks up on you. You have a monkey on your back and the monkey is blue.

1st step is admitting you're addicted.

Well, you see, it don't really matter to him, he believes what he wants to believe.

heh I was the first member of interference to hit 1000 posts. When I got stupid and got myself banned I had all my posts erased though. So, I have no real way to tell what my accurate post count is. It's much higher than what you see now though :)

11,000+ posts, accumulated over 4 years. I spent almost 3 years as a mod. :crack:

The saddest part is that I had JUST hit 5,000 right after Christmas of '04.

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool blue crack addict--I know and enjoy the company of Interferencers in real life and even met my boyfriend here. :D

pax said:

I'm a dyed-in-the-wool blue crack addict--I know and enjoy the company of Interferencers in real life and even met my boyfriend here. :D

Have a seat. I warn you a double habit household can be a dangerous one.

Here's a mimosa.

I think at some point, Ewen and I are going to have to go through some kind of graduated withdrawal plan together.

I know there'll be a stretch of 10 days sometime soon, though, where we definitely won't be hanging around Interland. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom