Interferece magic couple is gone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katey said:
yep, I am staff and I have no discomfort here other then to think if it's between two people why not do it in private it.... thats all.

If the question that started this whole thing had been asked in private, this thread would be unneccesary.

I think any issue that's going to affect the members of the forum SHOULD be brought up publically. Forum members have a right to know what the hell is going on in the place that they spend their time.

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I think any issue that's going to affect the members of the forum SHOULD be brought up publically. Forum members have a right to know what the hell is going on in the place that they spend their time.

I agree with sweetest...this is a public forum with many members who pay to be members...I think it's only right for us to know what's going on

This is going to be resolved today. Privately. I will post here, and RE-OPEN the thread when I have done so. If you cry 'you closed the thread', whatever... I am doing it so that this drama is put on hold until this private matter is settled.

Joel

Angela Harlem and Salome now both have access to their accounts once again, which as I had communicated with her was my original intention.

In my email to them both I expressed that we have a difference of opinions on the matters of perspective, priority, logic, and emotions (both personal and administrative) and that I do not belive any continued debate will change that. I respect that, and hoped they did as well.

I appreciate their service to the site and everyone here, they are well loved and anything less than this reaction would have surprised me.

Joel

I hope this starts us all on a path to reconciliation.

This shows that AH and S are definitely wanted and welcomed back, regardless of past conflicts.

this reminds me of something that happened a LONG time ago. I bet the circumstances aren't that different.

Unfortunately some things never change. Too bad, I thought they had.

On a side note, you know... it's not the easiest task for the staff, and myself, to make or keep everyone happy. Everyone has different opinions, emotions, etc. Its a very fine balance and in this particular circumstance, as I had said earlier, I played my part as well in making the situation unbalanced as well. We all do this because we enjoy it, in our free time (or free work time), none of us get paid to do it, and we're human. We learn, we change, and to be perfectly honest I regret my part in any of this, it's gone WAY beyond any intent, and for that I apologize. This should have never needed to come into the public's eye.

Joel

I have chosen to edit my previous statement. I do not have all the facts here and to speculate about the situation only adds fuel to a fire that I really know nothing about.

I apologize.

Last edited:
Klaus said:
I hope that Angie and Salome can write something here to help us to understand what hapened

Again, as I've said, this will not be dealt with in public. What's said has been said, the rest will and should remain in private.

Joel

We are patrons of Interference. How the business is run is up to Elvis. We shouldn't meddle in his affairs or the affairs of his staff. I trust the parties involved will work things out.

nbcrusader said:
We are patrons of Interference. How the business is run is up to Elvis. We shouldn't meddle in his affairs or the affairs of his staff. I trust the parties involved will work things out.

Thank you.

this means my bouncing blob is going back where it belongs :up:

nbcrusader said:

I agree with this. I feel for Salome and Angela but it's up to them to work it out with the mods, we don't need talk of revolutions or overblown drama to make people lives more interesting (I'm not putting anyone down it's just a bit ridiculous).

The mods and the policies of interference exist for a reason, I once had to rely on the mods to remonve someone that was in fact stalking me, I found them to be more than professional and courteous in the mattter.

This is one of the best run sites on the internet period, a lot of you knoe this to be true, we need ti have faith in the staff sometimes.

it's a celebration bitches!

bean.gif
edge.gif
larry.gif
bono.gif
adam.gif
bean.gif

cujo said:

This is simply put, a vast conspiracy theory. Joyfulgirl, we're all tired of hearing your polemic diatribes.

That last post of yours was even more outlandish than suggesting that there is a correlation between The Edge's sudden appearance and the emergence of banners for the digital media award nominations.

It's just shameful that you would ask for clarification on vague issues, and defy authority so indirectly!

:sexywink:

:lol:

But let me clarify, just in case you weren't entirely joking...in response to the question "why would you even question Elvis," I meant why wouldn't we ask questions when based on their umpteen thousands of posts alone Salome & Angela have a huge visible presence here. No conspiracy theories intended.

But, beating a dead horse now. I'm done and hope it all works out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom