Intercourse, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nerdy.

About to start on a pinot noir that is a blend of French and New Zealand grapes. I wonder how it will go. If it's done right, it should bring the traditional qualities of French pinot noir and the freshness and exciting attributes of Kiwi pinot noir together. If it's done badly ... it'll be baaaad.

Remember the cure for hangovers: V8. :up:

God, both Australia and South Africa have such goofy uniforms.

Wait til you get to Dublin next year Missy :madwife:

:drunk: Ali :drool:
:uhoh:

I have no idea what drunk Ali is like. I suspect it would depend a great deal on the pervading atmosphere/people... could be giggly, could be morose. :shrug:

Veggie burgers are bland. I don't like chicken ones much either after the time I picked up food poisoning on one. So turkey burgers for me!
Hmm, turkey burgers could be good... :hmm:

Ah, fair enough. I've stopped eating meat, but I'm not vegan or anything. Couldn't stand to be, love my milk and cheese.
Fuck veganism.

That's pure stupidity right here.
I think if I really tried, I could give up chicken. Buy for right now, it's still pretty much the only meat I'll eat.

FUUUUCKING HELL SO NEARLY TRY TIME FOR SOUTH AFRICA.

Woooowww.

Fuck veganism.

That's pure stupidity right here.
I think if I really tried, I could give up chicken. Buy for right now, it's still pretty much the only meat I'll eat.

I miss chicken. But it tends to cost too much and I don't like preparing it, so I haven't bought it for two years.

About to start on a pinot noir that is a blend of French and New Zealand grapes. I wonder how it will go. If it's done right, it should bring the traditional qualities of French pinot noir and the freshness and exciting attributes of Kiwi pinot noir together. If it's done badly ... it'll be baaaad.
Did you just make a NZ/sheep joke?

God, both Australia and South Africa have such goofy uniforms.
Aren't they the same colours, but reversed? Green/gold, gold/green?

Maybe so, but at least they aren't dressed as mall goths.
Zing, as they say! :lol:

Oh, yes... the thing's tonight, right? :D

Yep. I'm trying to get my dad to drink with me because he's a hilarious drunk. :laugh:
No, really. I don't wanna drink by myself. But I know for sure I'll end up coming on here at some point. You'll just miss the different stages of inebriation. Which, imo, is the best part of drunk posting.

I miss chicken. But it tends to cost too much and I don't like preparing it, so I haven't bought it for two years.

Yeah, that's the one thing that has pretty much nearly put me into being a total vegetarian right there. I don't get to have chicken too often unless we eat from a fast food place or something like that. Or the odd occasion that we can afford to buy chicken.
It tends to be rather pricey.

They are. :drool: I substitute ground turkey for any dish that I like that normally has beef in it. Cabbage rolls, for an example. :up:
Much healthier and imo, tastier!

Doesn't turkey have some sort of chemical (naturally occurring, I think) that makes you sleepy? Is it that that makes Americans want to fall asleep after Thanksgiving dinner, or is it just from eating too much... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom