inspired by the "name you almost had" thread - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-04-2005, 05:05 PM   #21
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:29 PM
Quote:
The name Amanda creates the urge to be self-expressive and philosophical, but we point out that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality creating loneliness. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

The name of Amanda has given you an appreciation for many beautiful and refined aspects of life--music and art, literature, drama--and the outdoors, where you find much peace and relaxation, but it creates a far too sensitive nature. You sense and feel much that you do not understand, and sometimes you are alarmed at your thoughts and wonder about their origin. You rarely experience the tranquility that comes with stability of thinking or emotional control.

Old 02-04-2005, 05:36 PM   #22
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:29 AM
So Amanda = nutjob?

I don't believe your reading is all that uplifting. Just my personal opinion though.

Old 02-04-2005, 06:20 PM   #23
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
Local Time: 07:29 PM
Quote:
Although the name Jackie creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.

Your first name of Jackie has given you a responsible, expressive, inspirational, and friendly personality. Expression comes naturally to you and you are rarely at a loss for words; in fact, you have to put forth effort at times to curb an over-active tongue. Self-confidence has made it easy for you to meet people and you are well-liked for your spontaneous, happy ways. You sincerely like people and do not often experience loneliness; your work and home-life are likely filled with association

Have these people stalked me?

*looks at part in bold, looks at number of posts*

Wow, this thing describes me a lot...
But, are you supposed to put your full name, or the name you go by?
Old 02-04-2005, 06:25 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~

But, are you supposed to put your full name, or the name you go by?
I did both. lol
Old 02-04-2005, 06:30 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by deep

Although the name Ewen creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.

Your name of Ewen gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour. Your ideas can be very original and inventive. You enjoy being with people in a social environment. Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others. Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself. This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.

that is freaky shit!!!!!

"health weaknesses in the fluid systems" yeah, i find it difficult to pass a pub.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:31 PM   #26
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikeaville
The Jacqueline one doesn't sound like me at all..but the Jackie one *looks over shoulder suspiciously*...well, it;s got me wondering!
Old 02-04-2005, 07:16 PM   #27
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by ~BrightestStar~
The Jacqueline one doesn't sound like me at all..but the Jackie one *looks over shoulder suspiciously*...well, it;s got me wondering!
Yes, you're supposed to do the name you prefer to go by. I for instance, prefer to be called by my full name, not the shortened "Steph". Certain aspects of the "Steph" analysis fit me, but there's a lot that's way off. Rebellious? ME!? I skip one day of school and feel like the world is ending! On the other hand the analysis of "Stephanie" is 99.9999% right. As I said before, it's probably just a coincidence...but it seems quite strange.
Old 02-04-2005, 08:33 PM   #28
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by beli
So Amanda = nutjob?

my family might think so! There's a lot of me in what was said about my name.....
Old 02-04-2005, 09:08 PM   #29
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by GibsonGirl
If I'm not mistaken, LarryMullen's_POPAngel's name analysis and Larry's analysis are identical!
Old 02-04-2005, 09:43 PM   #30
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by deep
You are deep, [ bingo, ok I am a true believer, now.]
lol
Old 02-04-2005, 10:29 PM   #31
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 04:29 PM
Quote:
Although the name Michelle creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses and accidents to the head, and the elimination system.

Your first name of Michelle has made you a hard worker with a meticulous sense of detail. You have a great deal of patience and independence, and you can be relied upon to complete your undertakings. You could be inventive along scientific or practical lines. You are stable, trustworthy, homeloving, and logical in practical matters, but rather unresponsive to suggestions from others. You resist change.

[/B]
Old 02-04-2005, 10:49 PM   #32
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 11:29 PM
Quote:
Your name of Daria gives you the desire to understand and to help others but, at the same time you can become too involved in their problems and, as a result, worry too much. You desire a home and family of your own and have the ability to create understanding and harmony in family association as you are pliable, forgiving, and tactful. You love children and would not hesitate to care for any children who might need you. Whenever possible, you avoid argument and turmoil because you prefer not to face an issue if it means hurting anyone's feelings.
Pretty accurate, I guess... except for the children bit.
Old 02-06-2005, 10:14 AM   #33
Refugee

Local Time: 03:29 PM
Quote:
Although the name Kelly creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, and fluid systems.

The name of Kelly creates a very versatile and creative nature. You are quick-minded and have the freedom of expression to mix easily with people. Because your feelings and desires are so changeable, you are never satisfied with conditions as they are. You have many ideas, plans, and ambitions, but too often they are for an easy way out of a difficulty or an easy way of making money. You seek change in order to have the opportunity for travel, new experiences, and new friends and associates. You find it difficult to systematize your efforts and to fulfil your obligations and plans as you are not inclined to apply yourself consistently to a job to reach your goals. Although you appear positive, you inwardly lack self-confidence and will-power.