Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~hopes that shari finally fell asleep~

Speaking of sleep ~ that's where I'm headed :up:

Days off are finally here and no work til Friday. :)

It's Victoria Day here so Mr fah and I are going to a bbq/baby shower this afternoon and the mini fahs are getting a babysitter and Little Caesars Pizza

Nighty night :wave:

:wave: Night fah!

I just filled out the longest job application of all time. :crack: I PROMISE you, I have NOT ever been convicted of a crime of any sort, I am not currently on parole, no one in my family going back to my third cousins twice removed has ever worked for your company, and I haven't been convicted of a crime.

Have I mentioned that I have never been convicted of a crime? I am not currently on parole, either! For a crime I never committed!

Also: US Figure Skating is OBSESSED with Kimmie Meissner. Every publication has her face plastered all over it. We haven't been so obsessed with someone since, oh, Michelle Kwan took her senior freestyle test when her coach was on vacation and went on and kicked ass at the 1993 Olympic Festival. :lol: If only my mom has put me in figure skating when I was 2 instead of 12...things could have been so different!

1 doctor appointment down today and 5 more to go this week. :crack:

I think I may have to call off tomorrow as FMLA. I'm not sure it would be good for my mom to be taking my dad to his appt at 815 in the morning since she hasn't been feeling well. That means I will be losing pay however I think I get the check from Job 2 so that would make up for it.

Schmeg said:
:wave: Night fah!

I just filled out the longest job application of all time. :crack: I PROMISE you, I have NOT ever been convicted of a crime of any sort, I am not currently on parole, no one in my family going back to my third cousins twice removed has ever worked for your company, and I haven't been convicted of a crime.

Have I mentioned that I have never been convicted of a crime? I am not currently on parole, either! For a crime I never committed!

I've noticed that everyone is very big on background checks now compared to the last time I filled out applications.

I found out today that my dad had been talking to the drunk lawn mowing neighbor and apparently the noise that woke me up Friday night around 2am were some guys trying to break into the DLMN's truck. When I woke up I heard fighting and it sounded like it was close so I did get up and peek through the blinds but didnt see anything so I went over by the sink and looked out that window and I couldnt see very well but there was a car on up the street that someone got in and it sped away. Apparently the DLMN was up and heard them and then ended up being one of the people yelling that he was going to shoot them in the ass with his BB gun.

Kariann said:
Someone's box is full AGAIN!
:scream:

someone must be sending me HUGE messages that I can delete 3 from the inbox, 3 from Sent, and 3 trackings and I still get full after one. :tongue:

Just kidding, I'll fix it. :reject:

Kariann said:

I've noticed that everyone is very big on background checks now compared to the last time I filled out applications.
Dude...if I have to say no on the application AND the background check form, is there any reason to have TWO other forms about the crimes I've committed? :crazy:

Also: I've never been in any branch of the military and I was not discharged, honorably or otherwise.

And I still haven't committed a crime.

HOWEVER....

I may have a JOB on WEDNESDAY!!! :hyper::drool::combust::faint::love::heart:

kellyahern said:
I once filled out a job application that wanted to know if I was divorced, paying alimony, was I in debt, how much, etc. . .

I'm thought, "From what I remember from my college HR course, I don't think they're allowed to ask all this.":hmm:

:up: Schmeg :hyper:
Um...NO, that's not appropriate for an application!

:D Thanks!

:scream: I am getting ATTACKED by pop-up ads. WTF??? Did my pop-up blocker go on strike? I just took Interference off my list of trusts; that's ANNOYING.

My pm box is cleaner, but if I don't respond to anything it's because I don't get the pop-up window anymore.

Kariann said:

Just make sure that you remember to check for messages!!!!!!!! You may not get the pop up box but responses are still expected...no getting off easy!
:happy: I'm STILL getting pop-ups so I got the pm one!

I tried to reply to this a second ago but instead of the Thanks for posting! screen I got...a pop-up ad screen!

I blame my brother and I have a VERY good reason for it. :angry:

someone want to tell me why my "little gold box" on Amazon wants to sell me 2 Prada wallets? Yeah, sure I will spend $116 on A wallet:huh:

fah said:
Good evening :wave:

The BBQ was fabulous :up:

And WOOHOO for Schmeg re the possible job :hyper:
:drool: barbecue

Strangely enough, I just had a phone interview for a similar position but the lady talked too fast and I don't know who she said she was or where she was from! :lol: I tried to get her to repeat herself but she didn't understand my question and fired away with her own. So I have an interview with some mystery company on June 15. :crazy:

I have soooooooooooooooo much Spyware on my computer right now I'm afraid the CIA will be at my door within the hour.

shari schultz said:
someone want to tell me why my "little gold box" on Amazon wants to sell me 2 Prada wallets? Yeah, sure I will spend $116 on A wallet:huh:
Your little gold box knows you got a 67 hour paycheck last week. :wink:

I would LOOOOOVE to get out of the house and DO something but I keep running the same damn Spyware scan over and over instead of cleaning up what I have and it takes FOREVER.

I am thisclose to just backing up my iTunes songs and just putting it all back at factory settings.

Cool, now I'm getting spam phone calls, too. :crazy: I need to get out of the house and AWAY from technology.

Back
Top Bottom