Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have the place to myself for the weekend and what are my Single Lady of Leisure plans?

*At least 5 loads of laundry
*Cleaning the house top to bottom
*Bringing boxes down to the garage
*Organizing various CD and record collections
*Getting a drug test so I can work :drool:

Schmeg said:
I have the place to myself for the weekend and what are my Single Lady of Leisure plans?

*At least 5 loads of laundry
*Cleaning the house top to bottom
*Bringing boxes down to the garage
*Organizing various CD and record collections
*Getting a drug test so I can work :drool:

work :hyper: ?!?!!! Congratulations are in order! :up:

shari schultz said:

work :hyper: ?!?!!! Congratulations are in order! :up:
Yes, WORK!!! :D:hyper::D Thanks!!

I am a Senior Customer Service Representative at a local bank, as of Tuesday morning pending my drug test and reference checks. My commute will be 10 minutes if traffic is REALLY heavy.

Two job offers in two days for someone who was blacklisted from a certain company famous for jeans and t-shirts...not bad, eh? The pay isn't near what I was making at that company, but that's okay...I was planning on getting a second job anyway, and actual normal human hours should make that easier!

I started thinking last night...I don't have to do window displays anymore...I don't have to plan the new line anymore...I don't have to fold t-shirts for an hour after closing anymore...

I'm psyched. :D

/journal entry

And now I HAVE to get off my ass and get on with my day; I've wasted far too much time already! :mad:

:wave:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

I am a Senior Customer Service Representative at a local bank, as of Tuesday morning pending my drug test and reference checks. My commute will be 10 minutes if traffic is REALLY heavy.

Two job offers in two days for someone who was blacklisted from a certain company famous for jeans and t-shirts...not bad, eh? The pay isn't near what I was making at that company, but that's okay...I was planning on getting a second job anyway, and actual normal human hours should make that easier!

I started thinking last night...I don't have to do window displays anymore...I don't have to plan the new line anymore...I don't have to fold t-shirts for an hour after closing anymore...

/journal entry

And now I HAVE to get off my ass and get on with my day; I've wasted far too much time already! :mad:

:hyper: :up: :applaud: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell them you need off July 1-5 :flirt:

Thanks all! :D

Does anyone need grass seed? I just bought a bag of that instead of potting soil and of course I didn't realize it until I opened the bag. :rolleyes:

Schmeg said:

/journal entry

Yay! :applaud:

We have the same job title now!

Schmeg said:
Thanks all! :D

Does anyone need grass seed? I just bought a bag of that instead of potting soil and of course I didn't realize it until I opened the bag. :rolleyes:

I could use some actually. Somehow I dont think the shipping charges would make it worthwhile though. :wink:

Congratulations on your new job! :up:

Well we got ok news but not great news at the doctor today.

My dad's cancer is coming back but at the current time it's not life-threatening at this point however they found out that the bone density in his left hip is pretty bad so they are putting him on medication to strenghten it since he will most likely need to be put back on the shots by the end of the year which means as my dad says "he'll have to pay $1500.00 to have a needle stuck in his ass." Anyway they they are holding off on that for now since the shots can lead to osteoporosis and the doctor feels they need to strengthen the hip otherwise it would get to the point that just twisting the wrong way or something that simple could cause a fracture or a break. He goes back in Sept which at that point he may be put on the shots.

:drunk: I just spent the last 3 hours at Don Pablos drinking lots of beer. If I didn't live 5 minutes down the road I probably would not have gotten int he car :shifty: We got out early and every one went to DP. One of the managers, the only one we like in our dept. went too. She paid for everything :drool:

Kariann said:

My dad's cancer is coming back but at the current time it's not life-threatening at this point however they found out that the bone density in his left hip is pretty bad so they are putting him on medication to strenghten it since he will most likely need to be put back on the shots by the end of the year which means as my dad says "he'll have to pay $1500.00 to have a needle stuck in his ass." Anyway they they are holding off on that for now since the shots can lead to osteoporosis and the doctor feels they need to strengthen the hip otherwise it would get to the point that just twisting the wrong way or something that simple could cause a fracture or a break. He goes back in Sept which at that point he may be put on the shots.

:( I';m sorry. We'll have to talk later....I wouldn't be any good right now :tsk:

:hug:

Kariann said:

:( If it's not one thing it's something else.

Thinking of you and the fam. :hug: x 3

arw9797 said:
:drunk: I just spent the last 3 hours at Don Pablos drinking lots of beer. If I didn't live 5 minutes down the road I probably would not have gotten int he car :shifty: We got out early and every one went to DP. One of the managers, the only one we like in our dept. went too. She paid for everything :drool:
:lol:

I am home alone right now drinking a little bit of beer, partially because it's pretty much all we have to drink and I'm tired of water for today, partially because I dropped the box of Swiffer Wet wipes during my cleaning tirade and now I smell Open Window Fresh.

:lol: BOOOO!

GREAT now I'll be singing that all night! Good thing I'm alone so I won't be driving anyone else nuts!!

In case anyone was wondering, I am a technological genius as well as a domestic goddess.

No need to buy me a Geek Squad car or a golden spatula yet, though. I don't want it all to get to my head.

:wink:

I might fall asleep on the couch watching Amelie, since I made the dvd player and the tv get along. It helps to put the cables in the proper plugs. :der:

Last edited:
It's going to be the forth-hottest running of the Indy 500 over here, in the uppper 80's, if anyone is interested....I know far too many Indy 500 facts these days.

At some point there may be pictures posted taken in a Volkswagen (not mine) driving on the actual Indianapolis Motor Speedway, but the driver is away semi-indefinitely at the moment so there may be a bit of a wait.

arw9797 said:

not bad. only a few minor typo's. I should go back and reread the few emails I sent out when I got home. :reject:

I had way too much to drink tonight in a very short space of time. :yuck: Killed my walk around the lake and my much needed trip to Target :mad: But it was fun!

I alctually corrected someone else's mistake to make it work. :D
arw9797 said:

not bad. only a few minor typo's. I should go back and reread the few emails I sent out when I got home. :reject:

I had way too much to drink tonight in a very short space of time. :yuck: Killed my walk around the lake and my much needed trip to Target :mad: But it was fun!
My typing tends to improve when I've had lots of beer, although what I'm saying doesn't make sense and then the next day I can't remember why I thought I was so funny.

Fun should always be opted for over errands. In most cases.

Back
Top Bottom