Inspector Milo Perrier says TOUCH NOTHING in randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

:yes: my hometown! The show was 15 minutes away from where I live :D Met Bono, Edge, and Adam that day. :love:

Out of all my 11 shows....that show was my least favorite :sad: We had to all sit alone and I had the worst seat ever :( I bought my mom a ticket to go and she had to sit alone too! :der:

Yep...and that is where I got my pic signed and commented on by Bono.

I think I'm with you on that it was one of the least favorite and having to split up....although Crumbs was cool.

OK no severe weather is allowed while I am on crutches with no weight bearing..........a red blob is heading our way..........
Jen informs me:
If the rain coming your way doesn't let up, you're gonna need a life preserver.

JEN: The storm decapitated my irises and apparently there was a tornado about 20 minutes north of me.
fun:|

arw9797 said:

:yes: my hometown! The show was 15 minutes away from where I live :D Met Bono, Edge, and Adam that day. :love:

Out of all my 11 shows....that show was my least favorite :sad: We had to all sit alone and I had the worst seat ever :( I bought my mom a ticket to go and she had to sit alone too! :der:

Well at least before the show was awesome :wink:.

Your post reminds me that the shows I enjoyed the least had very little to do with the band and more to do with my level of tiredness and/or the kind of people sitting around me :hmm:.

I had a good time at all of them, there was never I show I went to that I wish I hadn't gone too, but there were a couple of shows I should have enjoyed more than I did and it really didn't have anything to do with the band.

I'll stop rambling now :wink:.

My mother went to the orthopedic doctor this morning (actually, she didn't even see the doctor, it was a physician's assistant :shrug: ). They looked at her new x-rays and said there might be some narrowing of the lacets (I'm not even sure if I got that right - basically the bones that stick out from your vetebrae), but they couldn't really tell much.

They're going to arrange for an MRI and see her again on, get this, June 22nd! :banghead: Almost a whole month from now until they'll tell her what the MRI says :sigh:.

At least they gave her some new prescriptions for pain and something to do with helping the nerves in her back.

kellyahern said:
My mother went to the orthopedic doctor this morning (actually, she didn't even see the doctor, it was a physician's assistant :shrug: ). They looked at her new x-rays and said there might be some narrowing of the lacets (I'm not even sure if I got that right - basically the bones that stick out from your vetebrae), but they couldn't really tell much.

They're going to arrange for an MRI and see her again on, get this, June 22nd! :banghead: Almost a whole month from now until they'll tell her what the MRI says :sigh:.

At least they gave her some new prescriptions for pain and something to do with helping the nerves in her back.

ME
First Ortho Appt.~with orthopedic Dr.looks at CT scan and order -rays "Boy, you really did destroy your knee" "I couldn't line it up any better, so we will let it heal this way, no weight on it"

Second Appt~ with PA after more X-rays "No fracture" "in three weeks we will see if you can put weight on it"

Third Appt ~ with Ortho Dr. after asking "what EXACTLY was the injury" Dr replies "fractured tibia near knee" "take immobilizer off, but NO weight bearing on it"

so to sum it up in smilies
:sigh:
:eyebrow: for nerves and being skeptical
:up: for having the Dr back and for trusting him

The PA was nice enough but there is something to be said about seeing "the real deal".............

So after your mother gets the MRI, how about she call and check if there were any cancellations at the Ortho office and maybe she could get in earlier than the 22nd...............I hope the new prescriptions work

Last edited:
Interesting weather, Schmeg? *yes, I currently have no life so I am watching the weather channel :happy:*

so let me add kariann and Blue Room to the interesting weather.......* :nerd: still no life*

I think I will take a nap.

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

Welcome to my life of doctors visits....it's oh so fun! :| :hug:

I thought of you waiting at the doctor's office and almost sent you a text since I still have your number from SD....anyway the eye doctor's office for once had a variety of magazines and I did not see a single golf magazine.

My mom had her cataract surgery this morning and it went well. For the past 2 days I have her asking a million questions about what she had to do before the surgery...now I will get a million about after! :hyper: At least they will be new questions right?

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

ME
First Ortho Appt.~with orthopedic Dr.looks at CT scan and order -rays "Boy, you really did destroy your knee" "I couldn't line it up any better, so we will let it heal this way, no weight on it"

Second Appt~ with PA after more X-rays "No fracture" "in three weeks we will see if you can put weight on it"

Third Appt ~ with Ortho Dr. after asking "what EXACTLY was the injury" Dr replies "fractured tibia near knee" "take immobilizer off, but NO weight bearing on it"

so to sum it up in smilies
:sigh:
:eyebrow: for nerves and being skeptical
:up: for having the Dr back and for trusting him

The PA was nice enough but there is something to be said about seeing "the real deal".............

So after your mother gets the MRI, how about she call and check if there were any cancellations at the Ortho office and maybe she could get in earlier than the 22nd...............I hope the new prescriptions work

Talk about confusion! I agree about seeing the actual doctor...while the PA should have the knowledge there is something to be said about hearing from the doctor themselves.

Kariann said:

Welcome to my life of doctors visits....it's oh so fun! :| :hug:

I thought of you waiting at the doctor's office and almost sent you a text since I still have your number from SD....anyway the eye doctor's office for once had a variety of magazines and I did not see a single golf magazine.

My mom had her cataract surgery this morning and it went well. For the past 2 days I have her asking a million questions about what she had to do before the surgery...now I will get a million about after! :hyper: At least they will be new questions right?
Yay, glad to hear the surgery went well :)
yes, at least the questions will be new~here are a few I have found...........

How can there be "self help GROUPS"?
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?

When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?

Do people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water know that spelling it backwards
is Naive?

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...Does
that mean the fifth one enjoys it

:love: :heart:

I had to get my haircut tonight and it's right next to my favorite lake with the lilacs. I had on comfy shoes but jeans and a long sleeve shirt. It's way to warm out for that so I didn't want to walk. But I parked close enough so I could go sit by the lilacs for a bit :love: :drool: The smell is so amazing. I love the fact that I can smell them before I can even see them when normally I can barely smell them at all when standing right in front of them.

shari schultz said:
Interesting weather, Schmeg? *yes, I currently have no life so I am watching the weather channel :happy:*

so let me add kariann and Blue Room to the interesting weather.......* :nerd: still no life*

I think I will take a nap.
:drool: Purple clouds with fingers are COOL!!!

:uhoh:

Kariann said:

Hopefully it will be really good...tomorrow is when we get the word on if my dad's cancer is back or not. We did find out on Monday that it's nothing related to the bones. I've been distracted by my mom until the last hour or so and now I'm getting a bit nervous.
I hope it's REALLY good then. :hug:

*crossing fingers, toes, legs, arms, eyes, etc.*

Schmeg said:

I hope it's REALLY good then. :hug:

*crossing fingers, toes, legs, arms, eyes, etc.*

count me in on the whole crossing body parts thing too ~ except for the legs part..........:wink:

Back
Top Bottom