innovative door knobs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i visited my parents new house for the first time yesterday.

the door knob is in the center of the front door and their is a pass card rather than a key.

:slant:

zonelistener said:
Like a hotel (pass card)? :confused:

yes like a hotel.
i only stayed a few days. they served me breakfast every morning. they were friendly.
like a hotel.

i've always loved door handles that are in the center. harder to fix and manufacture i spose, but they look classic.

kobayashi said:
i visited my parents new house for the first time yesterday.

the door knob is in the center of the front door and their is a pass card rather than a key.

:slant:

sounds like a modern day hobbit hole

I've never ever seen a doorknob in the middle.

How the heck does that work? Aren't they on the side because they control the lock mechanism which has to fit into the wall and...*implodes*

Extensive research shows, that people from Adelaide are just plain weird. Maybe Kobe san's parents are from Adelaide.

Maybe not.

In unrelated events, I went to visit my parent's house the other day, they are building one, and was sticky beaking through the laundry as its in lock up - and they have the swankiest looking laundry tub I have ever seen. I am in awe of the tub. Its this large oval bowl thing that has a kind of lean to it. On a lovely dark blue cabinet thing, with swishy knobs. Awe, I tell you. I am so taken with this laundry innovation. Its almost art.
I didn't notice their front door, I was too taken with the tub.

Awed.
:|

I have this little thing that resembles a gigantic toy gun that
actually.....

get this..............

blows air out of it, allowing me to dry my.....
HAIR!

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom