Innaway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-macphisto-

Refugee
Just saw them open for Echo and the Bunnymen in San Diego, and I really liked what I heard, does anybody have there cd? I was pretty amazed with the effects they used live. Well go check them out.

i dig 'em! i saw them open for the brian jonestown massacre in august and was pretty impressed. i think my roomie picked up their cd at the show . . .

bollox,

Did you see BJM at DC9? I got there too late to get in, I wish they played 930 or some club bigger than my kitchen. I heard Anton's voice was pretty fried by then so BJM may have been a bit disapointing but I would have loved to check out Innaway and Quarter After.

Caught the Dandy Warhols and the Outcrowd a couple of weeks ago at 930. They both put on a great show but I liked the Outcrowd better.

OnFire said:
bollox,

Did you see BJM at DC9? I got there too late to get in, I wish they played 930 or some club bigger than my kitchen. I heard Anton's voice was pretty fried by then so BJM may have been a bit disapointing but I would have loved to check out Innaway and Quarter After.

Caught the Dandy Warhols and the Outcrowd a couple of weeks ago at 930. They both put on a great show but I liked the Outcrowd better.

yeah! we got to dc9 about 10 minutes before it sold out. you are right, that place is tiny. what i remember about that show most was how insanely HOT it was in there, mid-august and i don't think they had any ac. anton sounded alright, he commented that he had been trying to get drunk the whole day but it wasn't working on account of the heat, lol. he did seem pretty exhausted, which i think prevented him from any head kicks or other nutiness. but yeah, good show overall.

i also saw the dandies & out crowd @ 930. i was rather impressed with the out crowd. not the biggest dandies fan, but i thought it was cool that they were really loose & relaxed and that they took audience requests. cool show, sorry you missed bjm though :|

bollox said:
i also saw the dandies & out crowd @ 930. i was rather impressed with the out crowd. not the biggest dandies fan, but i thought it was cool that they were really loose & relaxed and that they took audience requests. cool show, sorry you missed bjm though :|

I thought Courtney said something about Anton moving to NYC so maybe BJM will make it back to DC more often.

Sorry to hijack your Innaway thread Macphisto23. I checked out their website last summer when I thought I was going to see them with Quarter After and BJM (it has the video with the guy riding his bike in the desert, right?). I liked what I heard, they must be doing well to get an opening gig for Echo & the Bunnymen.

Back
Top Bottom