inmyplace13 finally got to make his own DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^
it's the power of the internet

seriously the people I know that have been sick have all been online <freaky>

cyber germs :uhoh:

if it spreads to the other countries I chat with we'll know :yes:

HOw are you feeling now Disco?

^^ i'm feeling a little better, but my voice isn't. its funny -- i was playing ATYCLB in the car today, and i can hit the lower notes easily, and i can do the falsetto (including the Elevation 'woo-hoos') but the high notes i can't hit at all :huh:

^^ hopefully we can squeeze one in during the week, but our bass player is always so fucking busy. we do Sundays pretty regularly though.

^ :up: thanks

^^
has been a member for around a year longer than myself

:wave: everyone.
Sorry I tend to spontaneously disappear - I have a bit of an unreliable internet connection.

redkat, you've got mail. sorry it took me awhile to get back to you. i went out the dining hall to get a bite to eat. brought some oranges back.

free fruit :drool:

^
B2
it's late for you isnt' it?

How are you?

imp13
I just emailed you a bit ago. I had to dig for your address. Good thing I never clean out my email.
I've replied by the way:wink:

Free fruit:drool:

^
also a fan of free fruit :D

:hug: redkat.

Yeah, it is kinda late, but i've been ill for the past week or so, so i'm not sleeping too well. I find it better to keep myself occupied when i'm not feeling so great :up:

^ and ^^

share my love for gratis fruit

well, you're really not supposed to take food from the hall, but who's gonna know if I sneak two oranges out. maybe they'll just think I have elephantitis

^
sticking fruit in his pants:ohmy:

at least it's wrapped fruit

<wow i never snuck anything out

i only ate salad back then it would have been hard:|

^^
fruit renegade!

:shifty:

I actully used to 'liberate' fruit from our school cantine. It wasn't free though :shh:
I just used to think it was scandalous that they charged what they did for fruit (and it was my 'rebellious kid' phase).

I haven't been in school for a week or so, which isn't really a good thing since i'm worried sick about the work i'm missing. I'm sure things will be better soon though :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom