Indian Village, Indiana, USA, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and for those interested, I bought Dan Brown's new book today, to see how bad it'd be. Currently he seems to be slagging of Masons, or at least hinting at it. And, of course, his surface villain is an Arab. (that's one albino, two Arabs from his three bestsellers, folks!)

I DID IT FOR THE LULZ.

ugh i feel like committing when doing referencing :scream:

Must admit, I've only ever been really affected by two celebrity deaths - Syd Barrett and Rick Wright.

And to think they're both from the same band. I'd have given my right arm to see Pink Floyd live.

spot on. i was shattered when rick died last year. shattered. heck i sent a letter to the editor.

"Today, while emailing my very young, attractive teacher to ask a question, my hand slipped. Too bad you can't unsend emails that say "Can we meet after school some time? I have some thongs I'd like to discuss with you." FML"

No Ax, he wins

:lmao::lmao: poor bloke.

Oh, and for those interested, I bought Dan Brown's new book today, to see how bad it'd be. Currently he seems to be slagging of Masons, or at least hinting at it. And, of course, his surface villain is an Arab. (that's one albino, two Arabs from his three bestsellers, folks!)

I DID IT FOR THE LULZ.

I'm ashamed you contributed to that book's sales!

... now to pretend I never bought 1421 out of morbid curiosity ...

Rather than jump threads danny,

well i said to a mate if he wants to go, he said if you can get them i'll pay you back. i have to work :doh: if it was today, perfect. might speak to dad

Well I was going to see if my sister isn't going to school if she could get tickets. so thats three? shizer I don't know if I have that much room on my credit card! :lol:

I don't get paid til Wednesday. :reject:

Sooooo sick of work at the moment. Boring as hell. :yawn:
no hunky construction workers around? no u2 blaring from the boombox?
Well I was going to see if my sister isn't going to school if she could get tickets. so thats three? shizer I don't know if I have that much room on my credit card! :lol:

i think i'll ring ticketmaster at smoko tomorrow... and hope 20 minutes is enough :lol:

hey!! I'm no old girl, I'm a young woman.

although I've had too many late nights, early starts lately so I'm feeling a little :crack:

same .
you will appreciate this one -

i was working with a woman i hadnt seen for a while on saturday, she said to me , you are looking good jen , have you hit 40 yet?

she had a lot of sucking up to do for the rest of the day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom