Indian Village, Indiana, USA, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Today, I was taking a shower. I heard my boyfriend come into the bathroom, brush his teeth and take off his clothes. He joined me in the shower and instead of doing something loving or sexy, he let out a huge fart into his hand and threw it into my face. FML"

The average IQ of the human race just fell a dozen points

Fine, just had my first class, I think it sucked all the energy out of me. Now I play the fun waiting game of trying to pass the time between classes and I have no headphones so I'm bored

Yourself Ax?

I'm passing time reading that I should be spending writing. :happy:

"Today, I went out with my family and boyfriend for dinner. We were all having a good time, and suddenly at the end of dinner he decides to kneel down on one knee, take out an engagement ring, and say "I choose you, Pikachu," with a straight face. He was serious. FML"

I nearly broke out laughing in the study room :lol:

"Today, I went out with my family and boyfriend for dinner. We were all having a good time, and suddenly at the end of dinner he decides to kneel down on one knee, take out an engagement ring, and say "I choose you, Pikachu," with a straight face. He was serious. FML"

I nearly broke out laughing in the study room :lol:

This demands an addendum stating whether or not she said yes.

This demands an addendum stating whether or not she said yes.

I think this one is better, things not to say when you meet your girlfriend's parents

"Today, I was visiting my girlfriend's house to meet her parents. We were having a nice conversation and her mom then asked "What have you done recently that was great?" I replied without thinking "Your daughter." FML"

People are smart aren't they?

I think this one is better, things not to say when you meet your girlfriend's parents

"Today, I was visiting my girlfriend's house to meet her parents. We were having a nice conversation and her mom then asked "What have you done recently that was great?" I replied without thinking "Your daughter." FML"

People are smart aren't they?

BRlLLIANT.

"Today, I was going to work and got in the elevator. I was going through my bag for my phone and asked the man in the elevator to push the button for me. He gave me a look of death before I realized he had no arms. FML"

epic_fail.jpg

Some times I think my life sucks then I realise I'm not these people :lol:

"Today, while emailing my very young, attractive teacher to ask a question, my hand slipped. Too bad you can't unsend emails that say "Can we meet after school some time? I have some thongs I'd like to discuss with you." FML"

No Ax, he wins

:lmao:

He does, John. He does.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at some of this stuff I mean are people really this stupid? :lol:

"Today, my boyfriend proposed to me by sending me a Bumper Sticker on Facebook that said "Bitch, let's get married". FML"

"Today, I was at the park with my new boyfriend. We were sitting between some trees, when some of his mates turned up at the park. He pushed me behind a tree so his mates wouldn't see and went to join them in a game of football. He pretended not to know me. FML"

:sad: It makes me feel warm inside to know romance is still alive and well in this world

(404): i hope kanye doesn't show up to patrick swayze's funeral. " i'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but michael jackson had the best death of the year. just sayinnn ".

I'm now flicking through the site and some of the epic relationship fails ... mindboggling.

Funnily enough, the top-rated section has barely changed in the few months since I last visited.

(404): i hope kanye doesn't show up to patrick swayze's funeral. " i'll let you get back to your funeral in a minute...but michael jackson had the best death of the year. just sayinnn ".

:lol: Kanye failing at life since forever

I'm now flicking through the site and some of the epic relationship fails ... mindboggling.

Funnily enough, the top-rated section has barely changed in the few months since I last visited.

"Today, my dad met my boyfriend. The first words out of my dad's mouth were "If my daughter sees your penis, I'll cut it off". FML"

I demand this go up to the top :lol:

I see tomorrow is going to be 26 degrees. This means the Bono glasses are coming out if it's sunny!

In other news, the American Psychological Association really needs to get a life. I'm this close to deliberately failing my report because I don't want to have to deal with the shitty, arbitrary formatting templates that they insist people use cause it makes them special and different. I mean, a table's a table. Screw having to draw it in a special way that takes me three times as long to do, and has exactly the same effect.

I see tomorrow is going to be 26 degrees. This means the Bono glasses are coming out if it's sunny!

In other news, the American Psychological Association really needs to get a life. I'm this close to deliberately failing my report because I don't want to have to deal with the shitty, arbitrary formatting templates that they insist people use cause it makes them special and different. I mean, a table's a table. Screw having to draw it in a special way that takes me three times as long to do, and has exactly the same effect.

Shit, glad I'm not going out tomorrow!

And I say do it your own way. I've never seen anybody marked down for doing something their own way as long as it's consistent anyway.

"Today, I was taking a shower. I heard my boyfriend come into the bathroom, brush his teeth and take off his clothes. He joined me in the shower and instead of doing something loving or sexy, he let out a huge fart into his hand and threw it into my face. FML"

The average IQ of the human race just fell a dozen points

:lmfao:

And I say do it your own way. I've never seen anybody marked down for doing something their own way as long as it's consistent anyway.

Ahh, but this is the thing. I've been marked down for EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOLOGY ESSAY I'VE EVER DONE.

Fuck you, American Psychological Association, for your shitty rules, and the Psychology department of Melbourne Uni, for being sheep and following what everyone else does.

arrrgh , except me ! do it properly uwen, save yourself the wrist slashing for losing marks over format and referncing. i lose half my marks that way , if i wasnt so lazy at that stuff i would be getting distinctions instead of my mediocre marks

Well I guess it's only the lazy bastards in History who don't care how you footnote and format things, just as long as it's internally consistent.

And good evening to Jen and Cin! :wave:

BAHAHAHAHA excellent facebook response to what I said:

"The APA has psychological issues themselves including a Freudian anal fixation on being pedantic!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom