Indian Village, Indiana, USA, Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll take this to mean that's because you've never tried :lol:

every year i'm hopeful i'll get grand final footy show tickets on the phone... and every year i don't :lol:

I've tried for something, probably footy show.

The thing with the footy show is, I don't know if they did it the past two years, but the reason it 'sells out' so fast, is because they put tickets on sale before the cross over to Billy.

I've tried for something, probably footy show.

The thing with the footy show is, I don't know if they did it the past two years, but the reason it 'sells out' so fast, is because they put tickets on sale before the cross over to Billy.

:banghead: i should have known.

i've been to a normal thursday night show before, it's really awesome. loved it

Hot Breakfast seems a strange concept, not sure aout the chemistry (or lack of)between Eddie, one-half-of-the legendary-Crud Tony Moclair and Mieke Buchan and Darcy.

Bring Back The Myf.

yeah, he answered a few questions. i think garry did too, but james left because he had to do the cage in the morning... i got on tv!

We went to the one in 2005 when Wayne Carey and Glen Archer were back being "friends" because of the kid with Cerebral Palsy, mum and dad got their mugs on tele.

Hot Breakfast seems a strange concept, not sure aout the chemistry (or lack of)between Eddie, one-half-of-the legendary-Crud Tony Moclair and Mieke Buchan and Darcy.

Bring Back The Myf.

i'll agree, it's a bit weird. and whenever i've listened it's just been eddie talking, and darcy butting in here and there. who's tony moclair?

aw my kitty was just chasing a mozzie around for five minutes :cute:

anyway i'm going to bed peeps

Also, I'd just like to say, Kate Miller-Heidke is terrible. I've only heard her a few times (funnily enough, the majority of those instances have been on Spicks & Specks), and I have no desire to ever hear her again. Nails. On. Chalkboard.

Tony MoClair sometimes appears on Einstein Factor, had a show on JJJ for a while, but before then was best known as the voice of Guido Hatzis and Bill the New Zealand Social Worker on the legendary Crud radio show, which ran for about 5 or 6 years, first as nightly program and then as a drive show.

Oh Dan Brown... letting your evil character use "Abaddon" as an alias is so painfully obvious it's not even funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom