In Your Room, Loserthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am good... did NOT get much sleep last night and have a long ahead of me too. Ah the joys of student life :happy:

It seems like everyone I've talked to lately, myself included, has had a rough weekend for homework. It's getting to be midterm time...:sigh:

Seems like most of the students here have dealt with that too. Lots of homework or at least big assignments. :down:

:yes: I had a 6-8 page paper due last week and a midterm in music theory. Then, this week I have a midterm in my poli sci class and the American Studies class I'm taking. :(

I was studying till 1 am, and then was woken up at 6 by somebody's car alarm that the owner did not hear as she lives on the other side of the building. It went for a solid 40 mnts or so. :mad::mad::mad:

:down:

Here in Nebraska, every Saturday at 10 AM the tornado sirens go off for a couple of minutes as a test. That really sucked if you liked to stay up late or sleep in a while. :lol:

I taped it a few days ago but sort of homework exhausted since. :wink:

My camera doesn't have a flash for videos so it looks like I am giving my speech inside a Halloween fun house. It is dark with lots of orange. :lol:

:laugh: At least it's timely...

What are mid-terms...?

Tests in the middle of the term, which count towards a large portion of our final grade. We have these in the middle instead of having only finals, but we have finals at the end too.

:wave: ooo
good luck to you :up: great subjects though :)

Thanks, they're all pretty interesting, just lots of work. Especially the poli sci one, which is called U.S. Campaigns and Elections. It's super interesting, we talk about the presidential and congressional races all the time, but I don't like all of the theories and statistics much. :lol:

My midterm last week did not go that well. :lol: Thankfully it was the only one.

Aww, I've gotten two of mine back. One went really well, and the music theory one went so-so. I'm still holding at a B in there though, so I'm not too worried. :wink:

:Aww, I've gotten two of mine back. One went really well, and the music theory one went so-so. I'm still holding at a B in there though, so I'm not too worried. :wink:

I got a 60 out of 100. :reject:

It was one of those tests where the questions were often times confusing. Seriously, I must have reread some of the questions at least ten times. :down:

I got a 60 out of 100. :reject:

It was one of those tests where the questions were often times confusing. Seriously, I must have reread some of the questions at least ten times. :down:

I hate it when professors do that! :angry: It's not very necessary, you know?

begs the question . . . what if there really is a tornado at 10am on a saturday morning? :D

It is funny that you ask that because the weather in Nebraska can change so quickly that it might be partly cloudy outside at 10 AM and stormy at 11 or 12. :lol: Tornado warnings have gone off here at pretty much every time of the day. Morning, afternoon, dusk, night, late night into early morning. :wink:

It is funny that you ask that because the weather in Nebraska can change so quickly that it might be partly cloudy outside at 10 AM and stormy at 11 or 12. :lol: Tornado warnings have gone off here at pretty much every time of the day. Morning, afternoon, dusk, night, late night into early morning. :wink:

so no one pays them much heed then? :D I guess its gotta be kind of obvious if mr tornado decides to come & play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom